Hailed “The Next Big Thing,” Kendrick Lamar shows love to the city that raised him on his new track “Compton.” Produced by Just Blaze, Kendrick Lamar grabbed Dr. Dre for a guest verse. “Compton” is set to appear on Kendrick’s forthcoming major label debut good kid, m.A.A.d city which is slated for release on October 22.
Along with a new song, Kendrick also unveiled the final tracklist for good kid m.A.A.d city. The album boasts features from Mary J. Blige, Drake, and Jay Rock. Noticably absent from the tracklist is the song Kendrick Lamar was supposed to have with Lady Gaga. All of the Kendrick Lamar joints we’ve been bumping for a while are on here. “The Recipe” along with the aforementioned “Compton” are there. as an added bonus, there are two different versions of the banger “Swimming Pools (Drank)” on the project.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Check out the song and the tracklist below. Make sure you pre-order or go snatch a copy legally of Kendrick Lamar’s good kid m.A.A.d city when it drops October 22.
good kid, m.A.A.d city Tracklisting (Deluxe Version)
1. “Sherane a.k.a. Master Splinter’s Daughter”
2. “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe”
3. “Backseat Freestyle”
4. “The Art of Peer Pressure”
5. “Money Trees” feat. Jay Rock
6. “Poetic Justice” feat. Drake
7. “good kid”
8. “m.A.A.d city” feat. MC Eiht
9. “Swimming Pools (Drank)” [Extended Version]
10. “Sing About Me, I’m Dying of Thirst”
11. “Real” feat. Anna Wise
12. “Compton” feat. Dr. Dre
13. “The Recipe” feat. Dr. Dre [Bonus Track]
14. “Black Boy Fly” [Bonus Track]
15. “Now or Never” feat. Mary J. Blige [Bonus Track]
16. “Collect Calls” [Bonus Track]
17. “Swimming Pools (Drank)” [Bonus Track]
READ MORE HOT MUSIC COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM: