Well, the digital revolution has begun. Some states have already started the transition from analog TV to a digital signal. Yes, you can still use your old TV if it’s hooked up to cable, but isn’t this a great excuse to hit Walmart and blow a stimulus check on a new OLED TV? Here are some suggestions on what to do with your old tube TV.
10. Freecycle. (http://www.freecycle.org/) Have one of your neighbors come and get that 50 inch monstrosity from the 90s and let them figure out how to get it down the stairs.
9. Hook up your old Atari 2600 and Super Nintendo systems to it (you know they jacked up the reception on it anyway) and host “throwback” parties for your thirty-something year old friends.
8. Tell grandma, or whoever is living in your basement, that they get the “big” TV now.
7. Slap an old UPN logo on the screen and donate it to a museum.
6. When the picture gets all snowy from not being connected to cable tell your little brother he’s going to die in 24 hours for looking at the screen.
5. Take out the screen and do puppet shows. Or recruit your little sister to play Poltergiest.
46. Bianca Lawson (from everything in the 90s, 2000s, and 2010s)
46 of 51
47. Bianca Lawson
47 of 51
48. Bianca Lawson
48 of 51
49. Bianca Lawson
49 of 51
50. Bianca Lawson
50 of 51
51. Bianca Lawson
51 of 51
Continue reading 10 Things To Do With Your Analog TV
51 Photos Of '90s Child Stars Who Are Badder Than Ever
You remember them from when they were young. For the most part they played some brats, but it was okay. That just means they were good at their jobs. But since we've seen them on our favorite shows, what do they look like now? Take a look at these child stars who are all grown and sexy now.