After R&B sensation Lloyd cut his hair for “Locks Of Love” I wasn’t quite sure if he was still the sexy man who brought us “You.” He proved me wrong with his latest song and video “Lay It Down.”Lloyd’s voice has change but it couldn’t have come at a better time. While other artists are concerned with bringing up pop tracks Lloyd is sticking to his roots and delivering heart-felt R&B.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- 50 Cent To Executive Produce & Appear In New Scripted Fox Comedy Series "My Friend 50"
- Sweet Baby Yeezus: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Welcome A Baby Boy
- J. Cole Is Big Enough For An HBO Special
- Aaron Hernandez Moved Into 'Segregated' Prison Unit After Guards Find Shank In His Cell