After R&B sensation Lloyd cut his hair for “Locks Of Love” I wasn’t quite sure if he was still the sexy man who brought us “You.” He proved me wrong with his latest song and video “Lay It Down.”Lloyd’s voice has change but it couldn’t have come at a better time. While other artists are concerned with bringing up pop tracks Lloyd is sticking to his roots and delivering heart-felt R&B.
- Follow TheUrbanDaily On Facebook!
- 29 Times The Simpsons Totally Nailed Black Celebs
- 7 Times Lupe Fiasco Blew Our Minds On His Album
- TMZ Reports Lil Wayne Will Sue Birdman For $8 Million
- Rihanna Releases ‘FourFiveSeconds’ With Kanye West & Paul McCartney
- 50 Years Later: The March On Selma
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!