After R&B sensation Lloyd cut his hair for “Locks Of Love” I wasn’t quite sure if he was still the sexy man who brought us “You.” He proved me wrong with his latest song and video “Lay It Down.”Lloyd’s voice has change but it couldn’t have come at a better time. While other artists are concerned with bringing up pop tracks Lloyd is sticking to his roots and delivering heart-felt R&B.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked