After R&B sensation Lloyd cut his hair for “Locks Of Love” I wasn’t quite sure if he was still the sexy man who brought us “You.” He proved me wrong with his latest song and video “Lay It Down.”Lloyd’s voice has change but it couldn’t have come at a better time. While other artists are concerned with bringing up pop tracks Lloyd is sticking to his roots and delivering heart-felt R&B.
- Adele Reveals “25” Tracklist
- Drake Addresses “Hotline Bling” & “Cha Cha” Comparisons
- 5 Reasons Emmy Winner Viola Davis Is Owning Way More Than Fall TV
- Justine Skye Talks Performing At #TIDALx1020 [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s Getting Ugly: Meek Mill Fires Back At Wale Over Comments About Drake Beef
- #LHHH Season 4, Episode 8 Recap: Miles FINALLY Tells Amber The Truth & Is Nas Pregnant By Soulja Boy?