Pusha T, one-half of The Clipse sat down with Power 105.1 “The Breakfast Club.” The interview consisted of Pusha protecting his braids from a “scissor happy” Charlamgne who came prepared to chop off the hot rapper’s braids with clippers. According to “Cha Tha God” Pusha won’t make it far in the industry if he doesn’t get rid of the hairstyle. Pusha talks about signing with Kanye West’s Good Music and recording with him down in Hawaii. As for Lebron James baby momma, Pusha didn’t hit that!
- Michael Brown, Jr.’s Parents Release Statement: ‘We Are Profoundly Disappointed’
- UPDATED: St. Louis Police Chief Blames Protesters For ‘Tearing Community Apart’
- Obama: We 'Need To Accept' Grand Jury's Decision
- Hip-Hop And Beyond Reacts To Grand Jury Decision In Ferguson
- Ferguson Grand Jury Evidence May Not Be Released
- Roland Martin On Former DC Mayor Marion Barry