Pusha T, one-half of The Clipse sat down with Power 105.1 “The Breakfast Club.” The interview consisted of Pusha protecting his braids from a “scissor happy” Charlamgne who came prepared to chop off the hot rapper’s braids with clippers. According to “Cha Tha God” Pusha won’t make it far in the industry if he doesn’t get rid of the hairstyle. Pusha talks about signing with Kanye West’s Good Music and recording with him down in Hawaii. As for Lebron James baby momma, Pusha didn’t hit that!
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked