Pusha T, one-half of The Clipse sat down with Power 105.1 “The Breakfast Club.” The interview consisted of Pusha protecting his braids from a “scissor happy” Charlamgne who came prepared to chop off the hot rapper’s braids with clippers. According to “Cha Tha God” Pusha won’t make it far in the industry if he doesn’t get rid of the hairstyle. Pusha talks about signing with Kanye West’s Good Music and recording with him down in Hawaii. As for Lebron James baby momma, Pusha didn’t hit that!
- End Of An Era: The Night HOT 97 Died [OP-ED]
- 25 Times Jennifer Lopez Proved She's The Baddest On The Planet
- #ObamaAlwaysOnBeat: Watch Obama’s Best Dance Moves
- 'Empire' Stars Trai Byers And Grace Gealey Get Engaged
- Stream Music From HBO's 'Ballers'
- Khloe Kardashian Talks Amber Rose And Missing Lamar Odom