Pusha T, one-half of The Clipse sat down with Power 105.1 “The Breakfast Club.” The interview consisted of Pusha protecting his braids from a “scissor happy” Charlamgne who came prepared to chop off the hot rapper’s braids with clippers. According to “Cha Tha God” Pusha won’t make it far in the industry if he doesn’t get rid of the hairstyle. Pusha talks about signing with Kanye West’s Good Music and recording with him down in Hawaii. As for Lebron James baby momma, Pusha didn’t hit that!
- Adele Reveals “25” Tracklist
- Drake Addresses “Hotline Bling” & “Cha Cha” Comparisons
- 5 Reasons Emmy Winner Viola Davis Is Owning Way More Than Fall TV
- Justine Skye Talks Performing At #TIDALx1020 [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s Getting Ugly: Meek Mill Fires Back At Wale Over Comments About Drake Beef
- #LHHH Season 4, Episode 8 Recap: Miles FINALLY Tells Amber The Truth & Is Nas Pregnant By Soulja Boy?