Pusha T, one-half of The Clipse sat down with Power 105.1 “The Breakfast Club.” The interview consisted of Pusha protecting his braids from a “scissor happy” Charlamgne who came prepared to chop off the hot rapper’s braids with clippers. According to “Cha Tha God” Pusha won’t make it far in the industry if he doesn’t get rid of the hairstyle. Pusha talks about signing with Kanye West’s Good Music and recording with him down in Hawaii. As for Lebron James baby momma, Pusha didn’t hit that!
- 5 NFL Quarterbacks You Need For A Killer Fantasy Football Season
- 'Black-Ish' Gets Ready To School Us On The N-Word
- Jimmy Fallon Reunites Kenan & Kel For 'Good Burger' Sketch
- 'Empire' Had A Crazy Number Of Cameos In Its Season Premiere
- The Game Issues A Word Of Warning To Slim Jesus: ‘Lives Can Be Lost When Playing Those Games’
- Twitter Roasts Michael B. Jordan For All Lives Matter & Interracial Dating Comments