The song is a nice slice of sunshine hip-pop with a lovestruck Diggy rapping while Bruno croons on the chorus. The song is cool, and we wouldn’t change the radio station if it came on, but we wouldn’t go out of our way to listen to this one again.
- End Of An Era: The Night HOT 97 Died [OP-ED]
- 25 Times Jennifer Lopez Proved She's The Baddest On The Planet
- #ObamaAlwaysOnBeat: Watch Obama’s Best Dance Moves
- 'Empire' Stars Trai Byers And Grace Gealey Get Engaged
- Stream Music From HBO's 'Ballers'
- Khloe Kardashian Talks Amber Rose And Missing Lamar Odom