The song is a nice slice of sunshine hip-pop with a lovestruck Diggy rapping while Bruno croons on the chorus. The song is cool, and we wouldn’t change the radio station if it came on, but we wouldn’t go out of our way to listen to this one again.
- 5 NFL Quarterbacks You Need For A Killer Fantasy Football Season
- 'Black-Ish' Gets Ready To School Us On The N-Word
- Jimmy Fallon Reunites Kenan & Kel For 'Good Burger' Sketch
- 'Empire' Had A Crazy Number Of Cameos In Its Season Premiere
- The Game Issues A Word Of Warning To Slim Jesus: ‘Lives Can Be Lost When Playing Those Games’
- Twitter Roasts Michael B. Jordan For All Lives Matter & Interracial Dating Comments