The song is a nice slice of sunshine hip-pop with a lovestruck Diggy rapping while Bruno croons on the chorus. The song is cool, and we wouldn’t change the radio station if it came on, but we wouldn’t go out of our way to listen to this one again.
- Michael Brown, Jr.’s Parents Release Statement: ‘We Are Profoundly Disappointed’
- UPDATED: St. Louis Police Chief Blames Protesters For ‘Tearing Community Apart’
- Obama: We 'Need To Accept' Grand Jury's Decision
- Hip-Hop And Beyond Reacts To Grand Jury Decision In Ferguson
- Ferguson Grand Jury Evidence May Not Be Released
- Roland Martin On Former DC Mayor Marion Barry