This year, Radio One sponsored the annual mega-concert SpringFest in Miami, FL featuring artists Big Sean, Travis Porter, Miguel, Marsha Ambrosius, Jeremih,Keri Hilson, Lloyd, Trey Songz, Chris Brown and Rick Ross. My major intentions, being a huge Chris Brown fan was to talk to the sexy superstar. My plans were foiled when Chris skipped anything press related by driving over the grass and through the entrance with black Explorers and sirens (what an entrance!) I did however get to watch Chris perform only a few feet away! While myself and hundreds of other female fans screamed at the top of our lungs, Chris performed his hits “Take You Down” where he gave a random woman a lap dance. Chris ripped off his shirt , rolled his pelvis and poked it in her face (stay tuned for video). Travis Porter hit the stage with Big Sean and Miguel tore it down with his signature band and flashing microphones. Ace Hood made a surprise appearance hitting the stage to perform the summer anthem “Hustle Hard” and divulged exclusive information to TheUrbanDaily (video to follow)! Lloyd definitely turned his sexy up a couple thousand notches rocking nothing but shorts and tattoos! Keri wore a military outfit with two sexy back-up dancers. The blonde starlet sang “Pretty Girl Rock” and controversial song “The Way You Love Me.” Trey Songz hour-long set sent the crowd into a frenzy. Females fainted, were carried backstage and when Drake joined Trey on stage for an epic surprise he received an even louder response!
- Adele Reveals “25” Tracklist
- Drake Addresses “Hotline Bling” & “Cha Cha” Comparisons
- 5 Reasons Emmy Winner Viola Davis Is Owning Way More Than Fall TV
- Justine Skye Talks Performing At #TIDALx1020 [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s Getting Ugly: Meek Mill Fires Back At Wale Over Comments About Drake Beef
- #LHHH Season 4, Episode 8 Recap: Miles FINALLY Tells Amber The Truth & Is Nas Pregnant By Soulja Boy?