The Dallas Mavericks pulled off an unbelievable win against the Miami Heat last night; 95-93! Chances of the Mavericks winning looked slim after their defense began to crackle under the pressures of Lebron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. Like game 1, the Miami Heat took complete offensive advantage in the fourth quarter making it seem almost impossible for the Mavericks to come back from a 15 point deficit. Dwayne Wade scored 36 points but missed the final shot of the game that would have won it for Miami. Dirk Nowitzki’s injured finger may have been a hindrance in the beginning of the intense game but didn’t play a part in the final 3.6 seconds. He scored the winning basket for the Mavericks tying the series 1-1…
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- 50 Cent To Executive Produce & Appear In New Scripted Fox Comedy Series "My Friend 50"
- Sweet Baby Yeezus: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Welcome A Baby Boy
- J. Cole Is Big Enough For An HBO Special
- Aaron Hernandez Moved Into 'Segregated' Prison Unit After Guards Find Shank In His Cell