Stars in the 1970s looked far out, from Funkadelic Parliament, Stevie Wonder and his Applejack to Ron Isley’s colorful jump suits. Take a look back at the decade that shaped many young artists to come. Times were wild and self expression reigned in this decade. But what do they look like now? Check it out:
- Adele Reveals “25” Tracklist
- Drake Addresses “Hotline Bling” & “Cha Cha” Comparisons
- 5 Reasons Emmy Winner Viola Davis Is Owning Way More Than Fall TV
- Justine Skye Talks Performing At #TIDALx1020 [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s Getting Ugly: Meek Mill Fires Back At Wale Over Comments About Drake Beef
- #LHHH Season 4, Episode 8 Recap: Miles FINALLY Tells Amber The Truth & Is Nas Pregnant By Soulja Boy?