Stars in the 1970s looked far out, from Funkadelic Parliament, Stevie Wonder and his Applejack to Ron Isley’s colorful jump suits. Take a look back at the decade that shaped many young artists to come. Times were wild and self expression reigned in this decade. But what do they look like now? Check it out:
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- 50 Cent To Executive Produce & Appear In New Scripted Fox Comedy Series "My Friend 50"
- Sweet Baby Yeezus: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Welcome A Baby Boy
- J. Cole Is Big Enough For An HBO Special
- Aaron Hernandez Moved Into 'Segregated' Prison Unit After Guards Find Shank In His Cell