Stars in the 1970s looked far out, from Funkadelic Parliament, Stevie Wonder and his Applejack to Ron Isley’s colorful jump suits. Take a look back at the decade that shaped many young artists to come. Times were wild and self expression reigned in this decade. But what do they look like now? Check it out:
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked