Brooklyn’s own Babs Bunny first lady of the streets stopped by TUD’s office to speak on “Queen Of The Ring,” the new rap battle league for females rappers. She also spoke on how hard it is for females MCs to make it in the rap game. According to Babs, its extremely hard for a female to succeed and the problem is a respect issue. Check out the Interview by TUD’s own @Shamika_Monroe below.
- Adele Reveals “25” Tracklist
- Drake Addresses “Hotline Bling” & “Cha Cha” Comparisons
- 5 Reasons Emmy Winner Viola Davis Is Owning Way More Than Fall TV
- Justine Skye Talks Performing At #TIDALx1020 [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s Getting Ugly: Meek Mill Fires Back At Wale Over Comments About Drake Beef
- #LHHH Season 4, Episode 8 Recap: Miles FINALLY Tells Amber The Truth & Is Nas Pregnant By Soulja Boy?