Brooklyn’s own Babs Bunny first lady of the streets stopped by TUD’s office to speak on “Queen Of The Ring,” the new rap battle league for females rappers. She also spoke on how hard it is for females MCs to make it in the rap game. According to Babs, its extremely hard for a female to succeed and the problem is a respect issue. Check out the Interview by TUD’s own @Shamika_Monroe below.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- 50 Cent To Executive Produce & Appear In New Scripted Fox Comedy Series "My Friend 50"
- Sweet Baby Yeezus: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Welcome A Baby Boy
- J. Cole Is Big Enough For An HBO Special
- Aaron Hernandez Moved Into 'Segregated' Prison Unit After Guards Find Shank In His Cell