Brooklyn’s own Babs Bunny first lady of the streets stopped by TUD’s office to speak on “Queen Of The Ring,” the new rap battle league for females rappers. She also spoke on how hard it is for females MCs to make it in the rap game. According to Babs, its extremely hard for a female to succeed and the problem is a respect issue. Check out the Interview by TUD’s own @Shamika_Monroe below.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked