It may take eons before we get a peek at Blue Ivy Carter, but actress Nia Long is proudly showing off her own bundle of joy. The proud mama was spotted in Los Angeles yesterday, looking fit and trim, with her adorable son, Kez Sunday Udoka. Long gave birth to Kez last November, and in interviews admitted that while the pregnancy was unplanned, was the “sweetest surprise ever.” Kez’s father (and Nia’s current boo) is NBA player Ime Udoka. Check out pics of mother and child below:
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- 50 Cent To Executive Produce & Appear In New Scripted Fox Comedy Series "My Friend 50"
- Sweet Baby Yeezus: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Welcome A Baby Boy
- J. Cole Is Big Enough For An HBO Special
- Aaron Hernandez Moved Into 'Segregated' Prison Unit After Guards Find Shank In His Cell