It may take eons before we get a peek at Blue Ivy Carter, but actress Nia Long is proudly showing off her own bundle of joy. The proud mama was spotted in Los Angeles yesterday, looking fit and trim, with her adorable son, Kez Sunday Udoka. Long gave birth to Kez last November, and in interviews admitted that while the pregnancy was unplanned, was the “sweetest surprise ever.” Kez’s father (and Nia’s current boo) is NBA player Ime Udoka. Check out pics of mother and child below:
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked