In our latest installment of “25 Artists That Need To Be Heard”, rapper Akilah Brock shares a valuable lesson that a chance encounter with Jay-Z afforded her early in her career. The Jamaica-born femcee is currently touring in promotion of her CD TestiMoney, but it’s an awkward moment when she was interning for a hip-hop magazine that guides her steps now. Watch the clip to hear her tell her story. Follow her on Twitter: Akilah Brock (@AkilahBrock) on Twitter
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- 50 Cent To Executive Produce & Appear In New Scripted Fox Comedy Series "My Friend 50"
- Sweet Baby Yeezus: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Welcome A Baby Boy
- J. Cole Is Big Enough For An HBO Special
- Aaron Hernandez Moved Into 'Segregated' Prison Unit After Guards Find Shank In His Cell