In our latest installment of “25 Artists That Need To Be Heard”, rapper Akilah Brock shares a valuable lesson that a chance encounter with Jay-Z afforded her early in her career. The Jamaica-born femcee is currently touring in promotion of her CD TestiMoney, but it’s an awkward moment when she was interning for a hip-hop magazine that guides her steps now. Watch the clip to hear her tell her story. Follow her on Twitter: Akilah Brock (@AkilahBrock) on Twitter
- Adele Reveals “25” Tracklist
- Drake Addresses “Hotline Bling” & “Cha Cha” Comparisons
- 5 Reasons Emmy Winner Viola Davis Is Owning Way More Than Fall TV
- Justine Skye Talks Performing At #TIDALx1020 [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s Getting Ugly: Meek Mill Fires Back At Wale Over Comments About Drake Beef
- #LHHH Season 4, Episode 8 Recap: Miles FINALLY Tells Amber The Truth & Is Nas Pregnant By Soulja Boy?