In our latest installment of “25 Artists That Need To Be Heard”, rapper Akilah Brock shares a valuable lesson that a chance encounter with Jay-Z afforded her early in her career. The Jamaica-born femcee is currently touring in promotion of her CD TestiMoney, but it’s an awkward moment when she was interning for a hip-hop magazine that guides her steps now. Watch the clip to hear her tell her story. Follow her on Twitter: Akilah Brock (@AkilahBrock) on Twitter
- End Of An Era: The Night HOT 97 Died [OP-ED]
- 25 Times Jennifer Lopez Proved She's The Baddest On The Planet
- #ObamaAlwaysOnBeat: Watch Obama’s Best Dance Moves
- 'Empire' Stars Trai Byers And Grace Gealey Get Engaged
- Stream Music From HBO's 'Ballers'
- Khloe Kardashian Talks Amber Rose And Missing Lamar Odom