Robert Zimmerman Jr. is defending his brother to no end! During last night’s interview with Piers Morgan, Robert claims his brother was barely conscious after getting into a physical altercation with Trayvon and only pulled out his gun so he wasn’t disarmed by Trayvon. We’re confident the medical records are going to explain all of George’s medical history,” Zimmerman Jr. said. “His nose looks swollen in that video. I’m his brother.”
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked