Robert Zimmerman Jr. is defending his brother to no end! During last night’s interview with Piers Morgan, Robert claims his brother was barely conscious after getting into a physical altercation with Trayvon and only pulled out his gun so he wasn’t disarmed by Trayvon. We’re confident the medical records are going to explain all of George’s medical history,” Zimmerman Jr. said. “His nose looks swollen in that video. I’m his brother.”
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- 50 Cent To Executive Produce & Appear In New Scripted Fox Comedy Series "My Friend 50"
- Sweet Baby Yeezus: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Welcome A Baby Boy
- J. Cole Is Big Enough For An HBO Special
- Aaron Hernandez Moved Into 'Segregated' Prison Unit After Guards Find Shank In His Cell