On her newest album Seeds singer and rapper Georgia Anne-Muldrow has a song called “Husfriend.” The track is an ode to the working relationship she shares with her husband, Dudley Perkins aka D-Claime.
During their talk with TheUrbanDaily the couple discussed what it means when you really combine love and hip-hop.
“I wouldn’t have been able to achieve this level of mental clarity without this person being patient with me, watching me grow and protecting my space so that I could, ” she says of her husband. “We are back-to-back on the battlefield.”
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Watch more exclusive video on TheUrbanDaily:
Black Couples Still In Love
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington1 of 12
2. Jay-Z and Beyonce2 of 12
3. Grant and Tamia Hill3 of 12
4. President Barack and Michelle Obama4 of 12
5. Pilar and Deion Sanders5 of 12
6. Camille and Bill Cosby6 of 12
7. T.I. and Tiny7 of 12
8. Terry and Rebecca Crews8 of 12
9. Keisha and Omar Epps9 of 12
10. Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham10 of 12
11. Jada and Will Smith11 of 12
12. Carmelo Anthony and La La Vasquez12 of 12