It’s Friday! So you know what that means! We don’t give a ….
So, here we have Chris Brown’s new video for “Don’t Judge Me.” In this Deep Impact meets Independence Day video treatment, Breezy sacrifices himself to save the Earth.
“If that means saving the people I love and I care about, then that’s what I’ll do,” he tells a reporter before climbing into a giant Bedroom Kandi rocket. For a dude that calls himself Mechanical Dummy, it never occurred to him to send an android to face the space Kraken? Kanye Shrug.
It’s a pretty song, but being the contrarians we are, we decided to judge Chris Brown’s new video anyway.
1) With the military look and feel this whole video looks like he snuck onto the set of Battleship looking for Rihanna.
2) This digital code running down his arms makes us think Justin Timberlake wants his In Time body paint back.
3)Nice plug of the Black Pyramid clothing line. This clearly gives the illuminati theorists nothing to talk about.
4) Did you get the cockpit from “Scream” in a Neverland estate sale?
5) This face is just pure struggle. How did you get the tears to fall? Thinking about that Ciroc bottle Drake clocked you with in the club? Or the fact that he’s still scissoring with your ex?
6) This reporter is pretty. Almost too pretty. Like, what reporter you know wears door knocker earrings and a sequined blouse to a cover a story at a military base?
7) We have nothing bad to say about this. It’s a bootyful embrace. Simply bootyful.
Watch the video for yourself and resist judging “Don’t Judge Me” if you dare…
46. Bianca Lawson (from everything in the 90s, 2000s, and 2010s)
46 of 51
47. Bianca Lawson
47 of 51
48. Bianca Lawson
48 of 51
49. Bianca Lawson
49 of 51
50. Bianca Lawson
50 of 51
51. Bianca Lawson
51 of 51
Continue reading 7 Judgements Of Chris Brown’s “Don’t Judge Me” Video
51 Photos Of '90s Child Stars Who Are Badder Than Ever
You remember them from when they were young. For the most part they played some brats, but it was okay. That just means they were good at their jobs. But since we've seen them on our favorite shows, what do they look like now? Take a look at these child stars who are all grown and sexy now.