Baltimore Ravens All-Pro Linebacker Ray Lewis has a torn his triceps muscle and is most likely out for the season. At 37-years-old is this the end of his career in the NFL? JR Sportbrief weighs in, but what do you think?
- Win A Trip To The BET Experience!
- Did You Know These Celebs Are Of Mixed Race? [PHOTOS]
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Black Startups Face At SXSW
- 7 NBA Players With Gun Possession Issues
- A Salute To Paula Patton: 10 Things You Didn't Know
- The Craziest Family Feud Answers [VIDEO]
- 5 Reasons To Go To The Apollo Club Harlem