Baltimore Ravens All-Pro Linebacker Ray Lewis has a torn his triceps muscle and is most likely out for the season. At 37-years-old is this the end of his career in the NFL? JR Sportbrief weighs in, but what do you think?
- Tune In To "NewsOne Now" Weekdays At 9am EST On TV One
- SNL Makes “Best Man Holiday” With White People [VIDEO]
- Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- 26 Outrageous Kanye West Self-Comparisons
- Playstation 4 Users Creating Live Sex Chat Rooms
- Idris Elba Speaks To Oprah About His Father’s Death [VIDEO]