Baltimore Ravens All-Pro Linebacker Ray Lewis has a torn his triceps muscle and is most likely out for the season. At 37-years-old is this the end of his career in the NFL? JR Sportbrief weighs in, but what do you think?
- End Of An Era: The Night HOT 97 Died [OP-ED]
- 25 Times Jennifer Lopez Proved She's The Baddest On The Planet
- #ObamaAlwaysOnBeat: Watch Obama’s Best Dance Moves
- 'Empire' Stars Trai Byers And Grace Gealey Get Engaged
- Stream Music From HBO's 'Ballers'
- Khloe Kardashian Talks Amber Rose And Missing Lamar Odom