In the next installment of TheUrbanDaily.com’s “My First Car” singer Ne-Yo tells us about his first hooptie that wouldn’t start unless he pushed it. Then he explains why the whole world is better off if he has a chauffeur.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked