Toddler Ate Condom Found At McDonald’s

Comments: 0  | Leave A Comment

mcdonalds

How bad can it get? A parent took her children to a McDonald’s in a Chicago area and one of them found a condom in their play palace and ate it, so she is suing the restaurant.

MUST SEE: GALLERY: 12 Foods That Will Kill You

Anishi Spencer and her sons were eating in the play area, and her two-year-old found a condom and proceeded to eat it, according to Gawker. How did the mom know? Because the child coughed it up. She took her son to the hospital afterward.

MUST READ: She’s Got Time For Lawsuits!: Sweet Brown Sues Apple

She is suing because McDonald’s failed to keep “hazardous materials from areas open to children … as well as failing to use surveillance or inspection to detect “deviant activities”… at its restaurants.” Spencer is suing for $50,000 for negligence and medical expenses.

What do you guys think? Does she deserve to win the lawsuit?

Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!

MORE LINKS ON THE URBAN DAILY!

Mario Chalmers Embarrasses Groupies For Lying On Twitter [PHOTO]

DJ Paul Slapped With Community Service After Weapons Arrest

Finally! Kandi Burruss Allegedly Suing Over “Tardy For The Party”!

Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss on Facebook!

Tags: » »

Comments