Well, we knew this story wasn’t going to go away anytime soon, but we hoped it wasn’t going to get uglier or more public or both! We see today that it has in fact gotten to be both. It’s only been a few weeks since former NFL star Kordell Stewart filed for divorce from his wife, Real Housewives Of Atlanta star Porsha, and they are already in the media trading allegations!
The Huffington Post is reporting that documents state that Kordell is claiming Porsha stays out partying till all hours of the night! He claims, she has been neglecting her wifely duties of helping him to raise her step-son. And they further report that it’s because of her partying ways that she keeps finding herself locked out of their house at night.
However, Porsha is claiming that Kordell is locking her out of the house and bringing another woman into the crib! OUCH! She says that Kordell is keeping her out because of this other woman and that she has had to call the police just to get into her home. (For the record Kordell claims the woman is a nanny that he has been forced to hire because Porsha has neglected their son.)
Oh boy! Too much more of this and the chances of them splitting amicably are going to go right out of the window! We know it looks bad right now, but one can still hope that they are able to get the hurt behind them quickly, so they can heal and move on. Because doing this in public can do nothing but damage to both of them!
1. Nas and Kelis1 of 15
2. Shaq and Shaunie2 of 15
3. Usher and Tameka Foster3 of 15
4. Halle Berry and Eric Benet4 of 15
5. Swizz Beatz and Mashonda5 of 15
6. Michael Misick and LisaRaye6 of 15
7. Dwyane Wade and Siohvaughn7 of 15
8. Janet Jackson and Rene Elizondo8 of 15
9. Morgan Freeman and Myrna Colley Lee9 of 15
10. Eddie Murphy and Nicole Murphy10 of 15
11. Whitney and Bobby11 of 15
12. R. Kelly and Andrea Lee Kelly12 of 15
13. Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee Simmons13 of 15
14. Michael Jordan and Juanita14 of 15
15. Star Jones and Al Reynolds15 of 15
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!