On the Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion last week, while defending herself and her marriage to former NFL Star Kordell Stewart, Porsha Stewart broke down and broke our hearts. She spoke with so much passion and conviction that you could hear the words getting stuck in her throat mid-sentence. Knowing that the couple didn’t make it, and that they were going through a divorce at the very moment that we were watching her defend her marriage in such a way, just made it even harder to watch. Our hearts ached for her, because she felt that way. You could tell it was not made up for TV, and the audience realized that it didn’t matter if she felt that strongly for Kordell in the end, because it was over. Powerful stuff.
In case you missed it;
There was more to what she said, but you get the point. Porsha just gave”Hollywood Life” an interview about it, and she addresses reconciliation and how it feels to still be living in the house with Kordell. She also discusses the possibility of coming back to RHOA next season.
We sure hope there are better days in this girl’s future soon. It will be nice when she can do an interview and the first thing that people want to speak about is something positive in her life and not this particular drama. Stay strong Porsha.
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” Through the Seasons
1. 1. Cast member NeNe Leakes. (Photo: EURweb)1 of 6
2. 2. Cast member Cynthia Bailey and husband, Peter Thomas (Photo: Retna)2 of 6
3. 3. Cast member Kim Zolciak. (Photo: Retna)3 of 6
4. 4. Phaedra Parks (left), Sheree Whitfield (right) and guest. (Photo: Retna)4 of 6
5. 5. “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member Sheree Whitfield. (Photo: Retna)5 of 6
6. 6. Cast member NeNe Leakes. (Photo: Retna)6 of 6
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!