If the Kennedys are White America’s royal family, then the Jackson family is indeed ours. The Jackson’s meteoric rise to fame from a poor family in Gary, Indiana to the most visible music dynasty has come with a bittersweet mix of success and tragedy. Four years later, the world is still reeling from the tragic loss of Michael Jackson and the family has had their every move played out in press. But what makes this family so compelling is that the truth is often times stranger than the fiction perpetrated.
- Tune In To "NewsOne Now" Weekdays At 9am EST On TV One
- SNL Makes “Best Man Holiday” With White People [VIDEO]
- Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- 26 Outrageous Kanye West Self-Comparisons
- Playstation 4 Users Creating Live Sex Chat Rooms
- Idris Elba Speaks To Oprah About His Father’s Death [VIDEO]