If the Kennedys are White America’s royal family, then the Jackson family is indeed ours. The Jackson’s meteoric rise to fame from a poor family in Gary, Indiana to the most visible music dynasty has come with a bittersweet mix of success and tragedy. Four years later, the world is still reeling from the tragic loss of Michael Jackson and the family has had their every move played out in press. But what makes this family so compelling is that the truth is often times stranger than the fiction perpetrated.
- Adele Reveals “25” Tracklist
- Drake Addresses “Hotline Bling” & “Cha Cha” Comparisons
- 5 Reasons Emmy Winner Viola Davis Is Owning Way More Than Fall TV
- Justine Skye Talks Performing At #TIDALx1020 [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s Getting Ugly: Meek Mill Fires Back At Wale Over Comments About Drake Beef
- #LHHH Season 4, Episode 8 Recap: Miles FINALLY Tells Amber The Truth & Is Nas Pregnant By Soulja Boy?