If the Kennedys are White America’s royal family, then the Jackson family is indeed ours. The Jackson’s meteoric rise to fame from a poor family in Gary, Indiana to the most visible music dynasty has come with a bittersweet mix of success and tragedy. Four years later, the world is still reeling from the tragic loss of Michael Jackson and the family has had their every move played out in press. But what makes this family so compelling is that the truth is often times stranger than the fiction perpetrated.
- Win A Trip To The BET Experience!
- Did You Know These Celebs Are Of Mixed Race? [PHOTOS]
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Black Startups Face At SXSW
- 7 NBA Players With Gun Possession Issues
- A Salute To Paula Patton: 10 Things You Didn't Know
- The Craziest Family Feud Answers [VIDEO]
- 5 Reasons To Go To The Apollo Club Harlem