If the Kennedys are White America’s royal family, then the Jackson family is indeed ours. The Jackson’s meteoric rise to fame from a poor family in Gary, Indiana to the most visible music dynasty has come with a bittersweet mix of success and tragedy. Four years later, the world is still reeling from the tragic loss of Michael Jackson and the family has had their every move played out in press. But what makes this family so compelling is that the truth is often times stranger than the fiction perpetrated.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked