If the Kennedys are White America’s royal family, then the Jackson family is indeed ours. The Jackson’s meteoric rise to fame from a poor family in Gary, Indiana to the most visible music dynasty has come with a bittersweet mix of success and tragedy. Four years later, the world is still reeling from the tragic loss of Michael Jackson and the family has had their every move played out in press. But what makes this family so compelling is that the truth is often times stranger than the fiction perpetrated.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Whoopi Goldberg, Kate Hudson, & More Read Kanye West’s Most Dramatic Tweets
- Fetty Wap Inspires Young Fan To Be His True Self
- Remembering Nina Simone: 5 Moments That Stole Our Hearts
- Forbes Releases 2016 List Of The Richest People In The World
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court