If the Kennedys are White America’s royal family, then the Jackson family is indeed ours. The Jackson’s meteoric rise to fame from a poor family in Gary, Indiana to the most visible music dynasty has come with a bittersweet mix of success and tragedy. Four years later, the world is still reeling from the tragic loss of Michael Jackson and the family has had their every move played out in press. But what makes this family so compelling is that the truth is often times stranger than the fiction perpetrated.
- #LastCall: The Game Raps His Favorite Verse From The First 'Documentary'
- F. Gary Gray IS The Director For 'Furious 8'
- N.W.A., Janet Jackson, & Chaka Khan Earn Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Nominations
- Here's The Cover For Rihanna's Upcoming Album
- Kaylin Garcia Tells Us What She Looks For In A Guy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Stream The Game’s New Album, ‘The Documentary 2’ Now