If the Kennedys are White America’s royal family, then the Jackson family is indeed ours. The Jackson’s meteoric rise to fame from a poor family in Gary, Indiana to the most visible music dynasty has come with a bittersweet mix of success and tragedy. Four years later, the world is still reeling from the tragic loss of Michael Jackson and the family has had their every move played out in press. But what makes this family so compelling is that the truth is often times stranger than the fiction perpetrated.
- End Of An Era: The Night HOT 97 Died [OP-ED]
- 25 Times Jennifer Lopez Proved She's The Baddest On The Planet
- #ObamaAlwaysOnBeat: Watch Obama’s Best Dance Moves
- 'Empire' Stars Trai Byers And Grace Gealey Get Engaged
- Stream Music From HBO's 'Ballers'
- Khloe Kardashian Talks Amber Rose And Missing Lamar Odom