If the Kennedys are White America’s royal family, then the Jackson family is indeed ours. The Jackson’s meteoric rise to fame from a poor family in Gary, Indiana to the most visible music dynasty has come with a bittersweet mix of success and tragedy. Four years later, the world is still reeling from the tragic loss of Michael Jackson and the family has had their every move played out in press. But what makes this family so compelling is that the truth is often times stranger than the fiction perpetrated.
- Michael Brown, Jr.’s Parents Release Statement: ‘We Are Profoundly Disappointed’
- UPDATED: St. Louis Police Chief Blames Protesters For ‘Tearing Community Apart’
- Obama: We 'Need To Accept' Grand Jury's Decision
- Hip-Hop And Beyond Reacts To Grand Jury Decision In Ferguson
- Ferguson Grand Jury Evidence May Not Be Released
- Roland Martin On Former DC Mayor Marion Barry