Porsha Stewart says her divorce from former NFL star Kordell Stewart is;
“Absolutely not a publicity stunt or a contrived plot line for “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” but she wishes it was.”
Last week many media outlets started to doubt the validity of the divorce and began reporting that it may be a concocted P.R. stunt developed to give the couple more drama for the next season of the show.
But Porsha’s rep tells TMZ;
“The notion of a phony divorce is “absolutely ridiculous given everything this abrupt divorce filing has put her through in the public, [Porsha] would never bring something like this on herself, especially with them having a child in the house.[Porsha] wishes things could have been different [with Kordell] but that simply is not possible.”
TMZ also spoke with Porsha’s attorney,
“Randy Kessler, who says the two sides are trying to keep the split amicable and are working on reaching a separation agreement as quickly as possible.”
We sure hope this doesn’t take too much longer. Prolonged pain in the public eye is never good for anyone.
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” Through the Seasons
1. 2. Cast member Cynthia Bailey and husband, Peter Thomas (Photo: Retna)1 of 5
2. 3. Cast member Kim Zolciak. (Photo: Retna)2 of 5
3. 4. Phaedra Parks (left), Sheree Whitfield (right) and guest. (Photo: Retna)3 of 5
4. 5. “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member Sheree Whitfield. (Photo: Retna)4 of 5
5. 6. Cast member NeNe Leakes. (Photo: Retna)5 of 5
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!