Man, look! Just when when we thought this story could not get any more bizarre, aww nah, hell nah, it done up and did it! Okay so the word on the street according to AllHipHop.com’s Illseed, is that not only do the authorities in Mississippi think that Rapper Tim Dog is still alive, (Which is why they issued a warrant for the supposedly deceased rappers arrest) but now the FAMILY is saying they think he faked his own death too! Wait, what?
As we reported last night, a warrant for the arrest of Timothy Blair aka Tim Dog has been issued in Mississippi! The warrant was issued because a judge in Desoto County, MS thinks Tim Dog faked his own death!
According to WREG Memphis, Tim Dog, or Timothy Blair, was convicted of swindling a Southhaven women in 2011. He was supposed to be paying the money that he allegedly swindled out of her via an online dating site, back to her via a court order. The rapper owed $19 thousand in restitution to the alleged victim.
In a crazy twist, Illseed is now reporting tonight that the word is,
“There was a funeral, but there was NOTHING there to confirm that Tim Blaire was actually dead. No body and no death certificate. Generally, when somebody dies, the family deals with the “affairs.” I don’t know who handled Tim Dog’s but it certainly wasn’t his closest family members, my source says. They are telling me that they don’t believe it because no concrete evidence has yet to be produced that he was dead. So now there is a warrant out for Tim’s arrest.”
Who does that, besides people on soap operas and CSI? And shall we point out, those people always get caught, that’s why it’s in the story in the first place! If this man really did fake his own death, and he gets caught, then he only thought he had problems before! Now he will have all of those same issues and he can add getting locked up to the mix! This is crazy!
We guess we will all just have to keep our eye out on this tale from Bizarro World!
1. 1. Foxy Brown’s numerous probation violations landed her in the slammer for a year (76 days in solitary confinement).(AP)1 of 19
2. 2. A drunk Shia Labeouf was arrested for trespassing at a Walgreens. The store was closing and he refused to leave. (AP)2 of 19
3. 3. 50 Cent was arrested on drug charges and spent 6 months in an incarceration boot camp and earned his GED while there. AP3 of 19
4. 4. Lil’ Wayne served a year at Rikers for illegal gun possession & performed suicide watch with at-risk inmates. (AP)4 of 19
5. 5. Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for peeing on the Alamo in San Antonio. He bragged about it & got a 20 yr. ban from the city. AP5 of 19
6. 6. T.I. spent 11 months (the last time) in jail for probation violation. He is on the straight and narrow again. (AP)6 of 19
7. 7. Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading and spent 5 months in federal prison & 2 years of supervised release. AP7 of 19
8. 8. Gucci Mane has been in jail several times; drug possession, assault and probation violations. (AP)8 of 19
9. 9. Nicole Richie only spent 82 minutes of her four-day sentence in jail for a DUI due to overcrowding in the system. (AP)9 of 19
10. 10. Boy George got 15 months for chaining a male escort to a wall (without his consent) in his flat during a photo session.10 of 19
11. 12. Michelle Rodriguez has been in & out of jail four times: DUI, hit & run, probation violations, driving without a license.11 of 19
12. 13. Kiefer Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor drunk driving in Los Angeles and spent 48 days in jail. (AP)12 of 19
13. 14. Remy Ma was sentenced to 8 years for shooting her best friend over $2000 that went missing from her purse. See Ya in 2016.13 of 19
14. 15. Robert Downey Jr. spent 4 months in a LA jail and a year in prison for drugs and probation violations. He is doing well now.14 of 19
15. 16. A hairdresser cashed an unauthorized check and Mystikal gave her a choice; jail or sex (not legal) and he got six years. (AP)15 of 19
16. 17. Christian Slater was sentenced to three months in jail for assaulting his girlfriend & the man who tried to help her.16 of 19
17. 18. Actor & comedian Tim Allen spent over two years in prison for cocaine possession (before he found fame). (AP)17 of 19
18. 19. A drunk Edward Furlong was arrested for “freeing” a tank of lobsters in a Kentucky grocery store. (AP)18 of 19
19. 20. Michael Vick spent 21 months in jail for financing a dog fighting business. He is out and doing well. Go Mike! (AP)19 of 19
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!