Apparently, it’s rough out here for older men trying to get some. One man couldn’t find any woman to have sex with so he pulled his manhood out and proceeded to initiate intercourse with a door. Yes, you read that correctly. He was trying to have sex with a door!
57-year-old Anthony Bruce Berry was caught by police after he performed an “Indecent act” on the door of a business in Hypoluxo, Florida. An employee saw the whole incident and even got video to use as proof when she called the police. the unidentified employee of the business told law enforcement that she saw Berry walk to the back of the establishment around 2 in the afternoon. Soon after going to the back of the building, Berry reappeared at the front entrance where he tried to open the door. The door was locked so instead of leaving, he pulled out his privates and began committed the disturbing act.
Once Anthony Berry finished himself off, he pulled his clothes back together and walked away. He took a seat on a nearby bench and that’s where police found him once the employee called the cops. The police asked Berry if he had committed the sex act with the door and Berry replied, “Yes, I have a mental problem!” with a smile.
Anthony Bruce Berry has been in trouble with the law since 1979. He’s been arrested about 32 times, which includes two previous indecent exposure charges. He’s also been cuffed for cocaine possession, robbery, sexual assault, trespassing, and many other things.
If he really is mentally unstable, somebody get this dude some real help. We don’t anymore doors or doorknobs violated.
READ MORE HOT WTF NEWS ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
1. 1. Foxy Brown’s numerous probation violations landed her in the slammer for a year (76 days in solitary confinement).(AP)1 of 19
2. 2. A drunk Shia Labeouf was arrested for trespassing at a Walgreens. The store was closing and he refused to leave. (AP)2 of 19
3. 3. 50 Cent was arrested on drug charges and spent 6 months in an incarceration boot camp and earned his GED while there. AP3 of 19
4. 4. Lil’ Wayne served a year at Rikers for illegal gun possession & performed suicide watch with at-risk inmates. (AP)4 of 19
5. 5. Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for peeing on the Alamo in San Antonio. He bragged about it & got a 20 yr. ban from the city. AP5 of 19
6. 6. T.I. spent 11 months (the last time) in jail for probation violation. He is on the straight and narrow again. (AP)6 of 19
7. 7. Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading and spent 5 months in federal prison & 2 years of supervised release. AP7 of 19
8. 8. Gucci Mane has been in jail several times; drug possession, assault and probation violations. (AP)8 of 19
9. 9. Nicole Richie only spent 82 minutes of her four-day sentence in jail for a DUI due to overcrowding in the system. (AP)9 of 19
10. 10. Boy George got 15 months for chaining a male escort to a wall (without his consent) in his flat during a photo session.10 of 19
11. 12. Michelle Rodriguez has been in & out of jail four times: DUI, hit & run, probation violations, driving without a license.11 of 19
12. 13. Kiefer Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor drunk driving in Los Angeles and spent 48 days in jail. (AP)12 of 19
13. 14. Remy Ma was sentenced to 8 years for shooting her best friend over $2000 that went missing from her purse. See Ya in 2016.13 of 19
14. 15. Robert Downey Jr. spent 4 months in a LA jail and a year in prison for drugs and probation violations. He is doing well now.14 of 19
15. 16. A hairdresser cashed an unauthorized check and Mystikal gave her a choice; jail or sex (not legal) and he got six years. (AP)15 of 19
16. 17. Christian Slater was sentenced to three months in jail for assaulting his girlfriend & the man who tried to help her.16 of 19
17. 18. Actor & comedian Tim Allen spent over two years in prison for cocaine possession (before he found fame). (AP)17 of 19
18. 19. A drunk Edward Furlong was arrested for “freeing” a tank of lobsters in a Kentucky grocery store. (AP)18 of 19
19. 20. Michael Vick spent 21 months in jail for financing a dog fighting business. He is out and doing well. Go Mike! (AP)19 of 19