According to Radar Online, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore is being evicted from her rental home for failure to make a complete rental payment in the month of May.
Allegedly, Kenya rented the mansion for a whopping $3,999 per month to film the RHOA. However, she allegedly did not pay $848 of the total balance for her last rental check, and defaulted on the terms and conditions of her lease.
According to a neighbor, Ms. Moore is the “neighbor from hell!”
Moore’s landord, Conya Weems, has reportedly been getting nothing but complaints since Kenya moved in.
One Radar Online source stated:
“The sheriff’s department posted the notice on Kenya’s home last Thursday but she still doesn’t know that she has been evicted because she hasn’t been home yet. The homeowner is incredibly upset at what is unwanted attention that has been caused as a result of Kenya moving into the neighborhood.”
Hmm, we’re pretty sure she’s going to have to do more than her pageant wave and a few “Gone With The Wind Fabulous” twirls to get out of this one. Good luck girl.
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” Through the Seasons
1. 2. Cast member Cynthia Bailey and husband, Peter Thomas (Photo: Retna)1 of 5
2. 3. Cast member Kim Zolciak. (Photo: Retna)2 of 5
3. 4. Phaedra Parks (left), Sheree Whitfield (right) and guest. (Photo: Retna)3 of 5
4. 5. “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member Sheree Whitfield. (Photo: Retna)4 of 5
5. 6. Cast member NeNe Leakes. (Photo: Retna)5 of 5
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
Sign-Up for TheUrbanDaily Newsletter!