Welp! Once again we are seeing that racism does not pay! Just like with the two female houseguests before him, another “Big Brother” houseguest is on the outs with his employer and he don’t even know it! Spencer Clawson, who is now notorious for calling a fellow gay houseguest “Kermit the F**” or saying things like,
“Hitler was a gifted speaker.”
has an employer who does not appreciate or condone his actions! According to TMZ, Clawson serves as a railroad conductor for Union Pacific.
They released a statement on their website saying,
“The values represented by Spencer Clawson’s comments during the Big Brother show do not at all align with Union Pacific’s values. Mr. Clawson is on unpaid leave of absence while participating on Big Brother. Union Pacific does not condone his comments. We are acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson.”
We can only hope that means they are doing all they can think of to get rid of him asap! Good job by Union Pacific! We’re glad to see these employers standing for what’s right. Salute.
Jim Crow Museum of Racist Memorabilia Opens
1. 1. David Pilgrim, the founder and curator(AP Photo/Carlos Osorio)1 of 5
2. 2. A display of colored items is seen at the Jim Crow Museu(AP Photo/Carlos Osorio)2 of 5
3. 3. Visitors look over the Jim Crow Museum of Memorabili (AP Photo/Carlos Osorio)3 of 5
4. 4. David Pilgrim, the founder and curator (AP Photo/Carlos Osorio)4 of 5
5. 5. The library at Ferris State University houses the museum(AP Photo/Carlos Osorio)5 of 5
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!