With constant reminders of her memory embedded in pop culture, it’s hard to believe that the iconic Whitney Houston is no longer with us. “The Voice” would have celebrated her 50th birthday this Friday, August 9. In her honor, we will commemorate the entertainer with “The 50 Shades of Whitney,” a weeklong celebration fit for pop royalty. Check back each day this week, as we highlight her life through her extraordinary music, memorable moments on film, and all of the colors of her personality that made her one of a kind.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked