We wouldn’t quite call this a “scandal,” but Harrison might need a fixer.
According to RadarOnline, actor Columbus Short is divorcing his wife of eight years, Tuere. She filed for divorce in Los Angeles on September 11 and is seeking sole custody of their daughter, as well as spousal support.
MUST SEE: When Is Scandal Coming Back?
Court papers filed say the couple was married on July 5, 2005 and filed for separation on September 3, 2013. “Irreconcilable differences” is listed as the cause for the separation.
Columbus Short currently stars on ABC’s hit series, “Scandal,” as Harrison Wright, good friend and gladiator to Kerry Washington‘s Olivia Pope.
On the day before the filing Short seemed to be in good spirits, tweeting about the iPhone 5s thumb print technology and how it would impact relationships.
MUST SEE: 2013 Fall TV Preview
“The Iphone 5S fingerprint unlock is about to change existence has we know it. Dudes gonna be sleeping with there fists balled up.
We guess that won’t be an issue for him in the short term.
Cheaper To Keep ‘Em – Expensive Divorces
1. 1. Michael & Juanita Jordan: Juanita collected $168 million1 of 11
2. 2. Tiger and Elin Woods: Elin was awarded between $100 million and $110 million.2 of 11
3. 3. Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons: Kimora gets $40,000 a month in child support.3 of 11
4. 4. Shaquille & Shaunie O’Neal: Shaq pays at least $20,000 monthly.4 of 11
5. 5. Nas & Kelis: Nas pays $51,000 for child support monthly.5 of 11
6. 6. The Dream and Christina Milian: The Dream was ordered to pay a one time $4m & $5000 per month.6 of 11
7. 7. Janet Jackson and Rene Elinzondo: Janet paid Elinzondo $15M after two years of court.7 of 11
8. 8. Eddie and Nicole Murphy: Nicole got around $15 million.8 of 11
9. 9. Lionel and Diane Ritchie: Diane winded up with around $20 M9 of 11
10. 10. Jen Lopen & Marc Anthony: Not settled yet, but J Lo is worth $150M and Marc $40M10 of 11
11. 11. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver: This divorce could cost AS around $200M11 of 11
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!