According to AllHipHop.com, Erica Mena is claiming that new cast-mate K Michelle is afraid to shoot scenes with her! Wait…huh?
K. Michelle and Erica Mena don’t get along this much we know from advanced show previews and snarky comments that they’ve dropped in interviews etc. But to not film together as a result of this is pretty big. Especially considering that Erica says that it’s due to fear!
Erica claims that K. Michelle has been hating on her for no reason. Mena also called K. Michelle,Trash and says that she’s scared of her New York realness.
“ I haven’t really had the pleasure of going face-to-face with her. She has a lot to say about me, but she’s scared to shoot with me. She’s coming from out of nowhere. Now, all of a sudden she has some harsh opinions about me, and she doesn’t even know me. Right now, she’s just feelin’ her own $h!t!
In the Concrete Jungle, there’s definitely no Southern hospitality. Anyone who’s gotten in a fight with me doesn’t last. I’m starting to feel like I have these secret powers where I get to kill people off one by one.”
Wow! So that’s how it goes now huh? They bring chicks on the show for Miss Mena to fight and kill off? Hmmm something tells us that once K Michelle gets a hold of this information, there will be a response. So run to the kitchen and grab a snack but hurry back because this should be good! Stay tuned!
“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Season 2 Takes New York!
1. K.Michelle1 of 20
2. Joseline Hernandez2 of 20
3. Joseline, Mona and Stevie J3 of 20
4. Joseline Hernandez4 of 20
5. “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast takes New York5 of 20
6. Erica Dixon6 of 20
7. Erica on stage7 of 20
8. Erica Dixon8 of 20
9. Mimi Faust9 of 20
10. K.Michelle and Yandy Smith10 of 20
11. K Michelle and Mimi embrace on stage11 of 20
12. Mimi Faust, Mona-Scott Young and Erica Dixon12 of 20
13. K. Michelle, Mimi and Stevie J on stage13 of 20
14. K.Michelle on stage14 of 20
15. K. Michelle15 of 20
16. Stevie J and Mona on stage16 of 20
17. K. Michelle, Stevie J and Mona on stage17 of 20
18. Mimi Faust on stage18 of 20
19. Mona on stage19 of 20
20. “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast takes New York20 of 20
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!