It seems that the men Evelyn Lozada chooses to be with all have some drama that comes along with them. Lozada’s latest beau Los Angeles Dodgers player Carl Crawford is locked in a bitter dispute with his ex-girlfriend and mother of his two children. Crawford is trying to have a judge block his ex from moving into the state of California.
According to legal documents, Carl Crawford, who has a $142 million deal with the Dodgers, is trying to block his ex-girlfriend Amy Freeman from moving to California. His reasoning is Freeman is only moving to get more of his money. The child support laws are a lot more favorable towards the mothers in California. However, Amy Freeman says she pulled her nine-year-old son out of his Arizona school, packed up, and put her house up for sale so that her son and his five-month-old sister could be closer to their father.
Crawford is now asking a judge to stop his ex from moving to California the same way Steve Nash tried to get his ex blocked from moving to Los Angeles when he was traded to the Lakers. Neither side is commenting on the matter and a judge has yet to rule on the matter.
Sidebar: Evelyn Lozada is six months pregnant and Crawford has a five month old. Was Evelyn encroaching upon Amy Freeman’s territory before Carl Crawford officially broke it off with Freeman? It looks that way.
READ MORE HOT GOSSIP ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
Professional Sports Hall of Shame
1. 1. O.J. Simpson (retired NFL): robbery and Kidnapping. Currently serving nine to 33 years. (Photo: AP)1 of 17
2. 2. Rae Carruth (NFL) was sentenced to 18 yrs. for his role in the shooting death of his pregnant girlfriend.2 of 17
3. 3. Plaxico Burress (NFL): criminal possession of a weapon. He took a plea deal and was released in June of 2011. (Photo: AP)3 of 17
4. 4. Dwayne Goodrich (NFL): criminal negligent homicide; hit & run. Sentenced to 12 1/2 years. (Photo: AP)4 of 17
5. 5. Michael Vick (NFL): conspiracy related to dog fighting. Served 23 months in prison. (Photo: AP)5 of 17
6. 6. Terry ‘Tank’ Johnson (NFL): probation violation/weapons possession. Served 60 of 120 day sentence. (Photo: AP)6 of 17
7. 7. Donte Stallworth (NFL): DUI manslaughter. Sentenced to 30 days incarceration and 2 years house arrest. (Photo: AP)7 of 17
8. 8. Darryl Henly (NFL) was sentenced to 41 yrs. for drug trafficking and conspiracy to commit murder. (Photo: AP)8 of 17
9. 9. Pete Rose (Retired/MLB): tax evation. Sentenced to five months and permanently banned from the sport. (Photo: AP)9 of 17
10. 10. Darryl Strawberry (retired MLB): drug possession, solicitation of prostitution. Sentenced to 18 months. (Photo: AP)10 of 17
11. 11. Jayson Williams (NBA): convicted in the fatal shooting of his limo driver. Took a plea and was sentenced to five years. AP11 of 17
12. 12. Tom Payne (NBA): rape (multiple convictions) various sentences but most recently sentenced to 15 years. (Photo: AP)12 of 17
13. 13. Mike Tyson (Boxing): sentenced to six years for rape (served three) and sentenced to one year for road rage (served 9 mos.)13 of 17
14. 14. Tonya Harding (Figure Skating): Nancy Kerrigan attack. Three yrs Probabation, $100,000 fine and 500 hrs. community service.14 of 17
15. 15. Marion Jones (Track & Field): obstruction of justice and perjury. Sentenced to 6 mos. and 200 hrs. community service.15 of 17
16. 16. Mike Danton (NHL): attempted conspiracy to commit murder. Sentenced to 7 1/2 years.16 of 17
17. 17. Chad Ochocinco / Chad Johnson was arrested over the weekend for head-butting his new bride. (Photo: AP)17 of 17