Welp! For those who thought Justin Bieber would never see any repercussions for his actions…you wouldn’t know it from what went down at his crib early this morning! TMZ reports that as many as eleven L.A. County Sheriff’s patrol cars swarmed the Bieber’s residence to execute a search warrant in connection with Bieber’s egg-throwing incident last week outside his neighbor’s home.
Yes…Justin is accused of egging a neighbor’s home and causing more than $400.00 worth of damage making it a felony case of vandalism.
Anywho, a search warrant was executed on the Bieb’s crib and his lil homie Lil Za got busted with a felony amount of Molly aka ecstasy! Za’s bail has been set at $20,000. He is still in custody. The police claim that the drugs were out in plain sight. No word on if Lil Za was sweatin though…whooo!
Now, many may have questions about what the cops were looking for in the first place. If Justin egged a house the other day it seems hilarious to think that they might be looking for eggs at his crib now…but that’s actually not a bad idea! Why? Well if you’ve ever died a dozen eggs for Easter or if you just happen to eat a lot of eggs then you know that there are sometimes numbers or other markers on a few of the eggs in the dozen. This is how the food supply stays known to the authorities in cases of salmonella outbreaks etc. So, if JB threw an egg at the neighbor’s property that had a marker on it then they might still be able to find something in his fridge or even his trash that has that same marking on it. They should call this case CSI: Bieberville!
We’re definitely going to keep up with this story!
1. 1. Foxy Brown’s numerous probation violations landed her in the slammer for a year (76 days in solitary confinement).(AP)1 of 19
2. 2. A drunk Shia Labeouf was arrested for trespassing at a Walgreens. The store was closing and he refused to leave. (AP)2 of 19
3. 3. 50 Cent was arrested on drug charges and spent 6 months in an incarceration boot camp and earned his GED while there. AP3 of 19
4. 4. Lil’ Wayne served a year at Rikers for illegal gun possession & performed suicide watch with at-risk inmates. (AP)4 of 19
5. 5. Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for peeing on the Alamo in San Antonio. He bragged about it & got a 20 yr. ban from the city. AP5 of 19
6. 6. T.I. spent 11 months (the last time) in jail for probation violation. He is on the straight and narrow again. (AP)6 of 19
7. 7. Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading and spent 5 months in federal prison & 2 years of supervised release. AP7 of 19
8. 8. Gucci Mane has been in jail several times; drug possession, assault and probation violations. (AP)8 of 19
9. 9. Nicole Richie only spent 82 minutes of her four-day sentence in jail for a DUI due to overcrowding in the system. (AP)9 of 19
10. 10. Boy George got 15 months for chaining a male escort to a wall (without his consent) in his flat during a photo session.10 of 19
11. 12. Michelle Rodriguez has been in & out of jail four times: DUI, hit & run, probation violations, driving without a license.11 of 19
12. 13. Kiefer Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor drunk driving in Los Angeles and spent 48 days in jail. (AP)12 of 19
13. 14. Remy Ma was sentenced to 8 years for shooting her best friend over $2000 that went missing from her purse. See Ya in 2016.13 of 19
14. 15. Robert Downey Jr. spent 4 months in a LA jail and a year in prison for drugs and probation violations. He is doing well now.14 of 19
15. 16. A hairdresser cashed an unauthorized check and Mystikal gave her a choice; jail or sex (not legal) and he got six years. (AP)15 of 19
16. 17. Christian Slater was sentenced to three months in jail for assaulting his girlfriend & the man who tried to help her.16 of 19
17. 18. Actor & comedian Tim Allen spent over two years in prison for cocaine possession (before he found fame). (AP)17 of 19
18. 19. A drunk Edward Furlong was arrested for “freeing” a tank of lobsters in a Kentucky grocery store. (AP)18 of 19
19. 20. Michael Vick spent 21 months in jail for financing a dog fighting business. He is out and doing well. Go Mike! (AP)19 of 19
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!