According to Radar Online…people really want to know if “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” star Cynthia Bailey is about to be in her co-star Phaedra Parks‘ shoes as it pertains to her husband Peter Thomas and a Federal Investigation into alleged fraudulent dealings by Phaedra’s husband Apollo Nida.
From everything that we have been able to see…the answer to the question is NO! However, that has not stopped endless speculation about Peter and whether or not he has shady dealings in and around Atlanta. And to be honest we don’t get it. We aren’t really sure what about this man leads people to so quickly believe that he is up to no good.
Says Cynthia of the situation,
“I can’t speak on Apollo, but I can say that Peter Thomas doesn’t have anything to do with a bank fraud scandal to my knowledge. The feds are not sitting outside of our house. That is just not accurate information.”
Peter spoke on the situation with Apollo saying,
“I don’t know nothing about it. I have absolutely no comment on his arrest. I just have to wait like everyone else to see how it plays out. I hope that everything will play out in the best form.”
Again, we don’t know what the problem is with Peter that people are so quick to believe he’s a shyster but we think people need to cut the guy a break. Let him be an innocent bystander unless the Feds say otherwise. And maybe even then…were just sayin.
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” Through the Seasons
1. 1. Cast member NeNe Leakes. (Photo: EURweb)1 of 6
2. 2. Cast member Cynthia Bailey and husband, Peter Thomas (Photo: Retna)2 of 6
3. 3. Cast member Kim Zolciak. (Photo: Retna)3 of 6
4. 4. Phaedra Parks (left), Sheree Whitfield (right) and guest. (Photo: Retna)4 of 6
5. 5. “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member Sheree Whitfield. (Photo: Retna)5 of 6
6. 6. Cast member NeNe Leakes. (Photo: Retna)6 of 6
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!