*****UPDATE**** The Judge has been freed from jail! But check out what happened in the story below!
What is happening in the world when we are reporting stories like THIS one?! According to TMZ, Judge Joe Brown ain’t here for the foolishness or the trifelingness either! But he allegedly showed all the way off in a Tennessee court room today and received 5 days in jail for contempt of court as a result!
Take a look at the story below!
Brown was cited for contempt 5 times and ultimately ordered to spend 5 days in jail. He left under his own power and was screaming the entire time.
We have but one question for the usually honorable Judge Joe Brown…sir….what would you have done to someone who was behaving that way in front of you in your court? We don’t know for sure…but our guess is that you would have at the very least used the word pitiful in the description of the behavior. Call it a hunch!
We sure hope they let Judge Joe out of jail soon…it’s no place for a man of his stature…and we’re pretty sure he gets the picture by now!
Hang in there sir!
Editor’s Note: Calls to Judges Hatchett, Mathis and Maybelline were not returned!
1. 1. Foxy Brown’s numerous probation violations landed her in the slammer for a year (76 days in solitary confinement).(AP)1 of 19
2. 2. A drunk Shia Labeouf was arrested for trespassing at a Walgreens. The store was closing and he refused to leave. (AP)2 of 19
3. 3. 50 Cent was arrested on drug charges and spent 6 months in an incarceration boot camp and earned his GED while there. AP3 of 19
4. 4. Lil’ Wayne served a year at Rikers for illegal gun possession & performed suicide watch with at-risk inmates. (AP)4 of 19
5. 5. Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for peeing on the Alamo in San Antonio. He bragged about it & got a 20 yr. ban from the city. AP5 of 19
6. 6. T.I. spent 11 months (the last time) in jail for probation violation. He is on the straight and narrow again. (AP)6 of 19
7. 7. Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading and spent 5 months in federal prison & 2 years of supervised release. AP7 of 19
8. 8. Gucci Mane has been in jail several times; drug possession, assault and probation violations. (AP)8 of 19
9. 9. Nicole Richie only spent 82 minutes of her four-day sentence in jail for a DUI due to overcrowding in the system. (AP)9 of 19
10. 10. Boy George got 15 months for chaining a male escort to a wall (without his consent) in his flat during a photo session.10 of 19
11. 12. Michelle Rodriguez has been in & out of jail four times: DUI, hit & run, probation violations, driving without a license.11 of 19
12. 13. Kiefer Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor drunk driving in Los Angeles and spent 48 days in jail. (AP)12 of 19
13. 14. Remy Ma was sentenced to 8 years for shooting her best friend over $2000 that went missing from her purse. See Ya in 2016.13 of 19
14. 15. Robert Downey Jr. spent 4 months in a LA jail and a year in prison for drugs and probation violations. He is doing well now.14 of 19
15. 16. A hairdresser cashed an unauthorized check and Mystikal gave her a choice; jail or sex (not legal) and he got six years. (AP)15 of 19
16. 17. Christian Slater was sentenced to three months in jail for assaulting his girlfriend & the man who tried to help her.16 of 19
17. 18. Actor & comedian Tim Allen spent over two years in prison for cocaine possession (before he found fame). (AP)17 of 19
18. 19. A drunk Edward Furlong was arrested for “freeing” a tank of lobsters in a Kentucky grocery store. (AP)18 of 19
19. 20. Michael Vick spent 21 months in jail for financing a dog fighting business. He is out and doing well. Go Mike! (AP)19 of 19
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!