NFL legend Rosey Grier is in the midst of a serious lawsuit. His neighbor and former manager is suing him for sexual assault. According to the woman, Grier got a little too frisky with his hands and exposed himself to her.
A woman named Jana Young is suing Rosey Grier claiming he sexually assaulted her in her home. Young alleges she allowed the 81-year-oldmember of the L.A. Rams’ “Fearsome Foursome” defense to stay in her home while his was being remodeled. It wasn’t an issue because Young was acting as his manager and they lived next door to each other. When Grier moved in with Jana Young is when she says things crossed the line.
In the lawsuit documents, Young claims Rosey Grier “purposefully exposed himself, completely nude, to Young without her consent.” As if that weren’t enough, he also allegedly asked her, “How do you like it?” After that incident, Young kicked Grier out of her house. However, that didn’t stop the come ons.
Young says she went over to Rosey’s house to get some money that was owed to her for work she had done as his manager and for fronting him money for his home remodel. When she got there and demanded her money, Young says Grier shoved his hands down her pants and groped her privates and said, “You feel like a virgin.”
The woman immediately ran home, but it’s unclear if a police report was ever filed. Rosey Grier has yet to comment on the matter.
READ MORE HOT GOSSIP ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
Professional Sports Hall of Shame
1. 1. O.J. Simpson (retired NFL): robbery and Kidnapping. Currently serving nine to 33 years. (Photo: AP)1 of 17
2. 2. Rae Carruth (NFL) was sentenced to 18 yrs. for his role in the shooting death of his pregnant girlfriend.2 of 17
3. 3. Plaxico Burress (NFL): criminal possession of a weapon. He took a plea deal and was released in June of 2011. (Photo: AP)3 of 17
4. 4. Dwayne Goodrich (NFL): criminal negligent homicide; hit & run. Sentenced to 12 1/2 years. (Photo: AP)4 of 17
5. 5. Michael Vick (NFL): conspiracy related to dog fighting. Served 23 months in prison. (Photo: AP)5 of 17
6. 6. Terry ‘Tank’ Johnson (NFL): probation violation/weapons possession. Served 60 of 120 day sentence. (Photo: AP)6 of 17
7. 7. Donte Stallworth (NFL): DUI manslaughter. Sentenced to 30 days incarceration and 2 years house arrest. (Photo: AP)7 of 17
8. 8. Darryl Henly (NFL) was sentenced to 41 yrs. for drug trafficking and conspiracy to commit murder. (Photo: AP)8 of 17
9. 9. Pete Rose (Retired/MLB): tax evation. Sentenced to five months and permanently banned from the sport. (Photo: AP)9 of 17
10. 10. Darryl Strawberry (retired MLB): drug possession, solicitation of prostitution. Sentenced to 18 months. (Photo: AP)10 of 17
11. 11. Jayson Williams (NBA): convicted in the fatal shooting of his limo driver. Took a plea and was sentenced to five years. AP11 of 17
12. 12. Tom Payne (NBA): rape (multiple convictions) various sentences but most recently sentenced to 15 years. (Photo: AP)12 of 17
13. 13. Mike Tyson (Boxing): sentenced to six years for rape (served three) and sentenced to one year for road rage (served 9 mos.)13 of 17
14. 14. Tonya Harding (Figure Skating): Nancy Kerrigan attack. Three yrs Probabation, $100,000 fine and 500 hrs. community service.14 of 17
15. 15. Marion Jones (Track & Field): obstruction of justice and perjury. Sentenced to 6 mos. and 200 hrs. community service.15 of 17
16. 16. Mike Danton (NHL): attempted conspiracy to commit murder. Sentenced to 7 1/2 years.16 of 17
17. 17. Chad Ochocinco / Chad Johnson was arrested over the weekend for head-butting his new bride. (Photo: AP)17 of 17