R&B bad boy Chris Brown is already in a world of trouble dealing with his own legal issues. Now, his newly formed modeling agency may have its own brush with the law. Brown’s Legendary Faces is being threatened with legal action because they are allegedly using a model’s photo to promote their company without paying the woman.
A model by the name of Stasiya Maria alleges she was invited by legendary Faces to do a test shoot on March 21st. The supposed test shoot turned out the a huge casting call for the company. Although she was confused as to what was really going on, she decided to play along with the modeling agency and pose for a few photos like the other potential models.
Stasiya Maria is pissed because she says she never signed a release for Legendary Faces to use her photos use they appear in two promotional videos that surfaced on Instagram. Maria has her lawyer firing off a letter demanding that the videos containing g her image be removed from the social media platform. If they aren’t Stasiya Maria plans to sue.
READ MORE HOT GOSSIP ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
So Sue Me! Celebrity Lawsuits
1. 1. Revelations Perfume & Cosmetics is sueing Prince for about $4M.1 of 10
2. 2. Motley Crue Drummer, Tommy Lee, is being sued by his former Personal Asst.2 of 10
3. 3. Melissa Joan Hart is being sued by her former talent manager.3 of 10
4. 4. Jessica Alba is suing a post-pregnancy clothing company ‘Belly Bandit’4 of 10
5. 5. Pitbull and Lindsay Lohan are suing each other.5 of 10
6. 6. Regina King is being sued stemming from a car accident.6 of 10
7. 7. Jonathan Cheban may sue Kris Humphries for calling him gay on TV.7 of 10
8. 8. Chaz Bono is sueing the National Enquirer…get in line, Chaz.8 of 10
9. 9. David Cassidy is suing Sony for breach of contract and fraud.9 of 10
10. 10. Gary Busey is being sued for pushing a woman at the airport.10 of 10