Well it looks like the often litigious Donald Sterling is ready to do battle in court. According to TMZ Sports, the now confirmed racist Sterling said, regardless of the outcome was with NBA Commissioner Adam Silver the team was NOT for sale.
Sterling spoke to Fox News reporter Jim Gray just before NBA Commish Adam Silver banned Sterling for life.
Take a look below.
As we previously reported , Silver said in his news conference … if 3/4 of the NBA owners got on board they can force Sterling to sell the team.
However, if that is to happen (which we can’t imagine why it wouldn’t) it appears Sterling is preparing himself to do battle in court.
This story has no immediate ending in sight.
NBA Playoffs 2014
1. Russell Westbrook1 of 20
2. Doc Rivers2 of 20
3. Damian Lillard3 of 20
4. Lance Stevenson4 of 20
5. James Harden5 of 20
6. Trevor Ariza6 of 20
7. Clipppers Protest7 of 20
8. Michael Jordan8 of 20
9. Vince Carter's Buzzer Beater9 of 20
10. Darren Collison10 of 20
11. Zack Randolph and Courtney Lee11 of 20
12. Frank Vogel and Lance Stephenson12 of 20
13. Steph Curry Drives13 of 20
14. Westbook and Durant Hi-Five14 of 20
15. David West Not Happy15 of 20
16. Drake Courtside16 of 20
17. Tim Duncan Scores17 of 20
18. Ray Allen Drives18 of 20
19. Washington Wizards19 of 20
20. Lamarcus Aldridge20 of 20
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!