In the current climate of chair throwing, mud slinging, backstabbing and flat out corrupt morality…it is so refreshing to be able to report some good news for a change. And the fact that the good news is about one of our most promising youth well…that just makes it even better! We are excited to report that according to ABC, Kwasi Enin the young man who applied and was accepted to every single Ivy League University in the nation, has finally narrowed it down from eight schools to one. Young Mr. Enin will be attending Yale this fall!
Take a look at the story below!
We wish this exceptional young man the very best of luck on his new journey!
Hip Hop In College
1. Chuck D.-Adelphi1 of 13
2. Flavor Flav-Adelphi2 of 13
3. Ludacris-Georgia State3 of 13
4. Immortal Technique-Penn State4 of 13
5. Talib Kweli-NYU5 of 13
6. Master P.-University of Houston6 of 13
7. Plies-University of South Florida7 of 13
8. David Banner-Souther University8 of 13
9. Lauryn Hill-Columbia9 of 13
10. Guru-Morehouse10 of 13
11. Chubb Rock-Brown11 of 13
12. Ryan Leslie-Harvard12 of 13
13. Common-FAMU13 of 13
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!