Yeah he did that! Apparently President Obama looked all over the White House for some chill but came up empty as there was zero chill in his pockets when he walked up to the podium at the 2014 White House Correspondence Dinner and we loved every last minute of it!
It’s nice to see the President get a moment to dish out a little bit of what he has to take off of everyone in that room all year long. Out of 365 days in a year, President Obama is usually being trashed somewhere on 364 of them!
But then there is that one day…that he gets to give folks a taste of their own medicine and they just have to take it! See what that day looks like in the video below!
Told ya! Zero chill! Thanks for the laugh sir!
The World Reacts to President Obama’s Win
1. 1. People in El Pais, Spain celebrated the victory of President Obama. (AP)1 of 25
2. 2. Muslim students pose shortly after voting in the mock US election held in the Philippines.2 of 25
3. 3. Indian students react to results on TV during an event organized by the U.S. embassy in New Delhi, India.3 of 25
4. 4. A moment later, the Indian students erupt into cheers for the re-election of President Obama.4 of 25
5. 5. A sand sculpture on the beach in Puri, India is created offering congratulations to the President.5 of 25
6. 6. Sarah Obama, step-grandmother of President Obama, waves her walking cane in celebration. (AP)6 of 25
7. 7. Students from the school where Obama studied in Jakarta, Indonesia hold up a poster of him. (AP)7 of 25
8. 8. An American supporter of President Barack Obama holds a flag and sports a T-shirt in Bangalore, India. (AP)8 of 25
9. 9. U.S citizens celebrate U.S. presidential election results in Mumbai, India. (AP)9 of 25
10. 10. A Kenyan supporter of President Barack Obama cheers as he watches a broadcast showing that Obama has won. (AP)10 of 25
11. 11. A U.S. citizen reacts as he watches the live telecast of presidential election results in Mumbai, India. (AP)11 of 25
12. 12. Villagers celebrate in the village of Kogelo, home to Sarah Obama the step-grandmother of the President. (AP)12 of 25
13. 13. U.S. embassy staff, Iraqi guests & ambassadors listen to the speech of President in Baghdad. (AP)13 of 25
14. 14. President Obama supporters in Turkey cheer after hearing the results that he has been re-elected.14 of 25
15. 15. Indian Muslim students pose for photographs near cutout of President Obama. (AP)15 of 25
16. 16. President Obama supporters celebrate upon hearing the presidential election results in Singapore.16 of 25
17. 17. Italian Democrats celebrate President Obama’s win in Rome. (AP)17 of 25
18. 18. U.S. citizens break into a dance as President Barack Obama’s win becomes certain in New Delhi, India.18 of 25
19. 19. Indian students have their picture taken a President Obama cardboard cutout in New Delhi.19 of 25
20. 20. A Muslim woman poses for a photo with a cutout of President Obama celebrating his win in Jakarta, Indonisia.20 of 25
21. 21. President Obama supporters react upon hearing the presidential election results in Holland. (AP)21 of 25
22. 22. President Obama supporters react upon hearing the presidential election results in Japan. (AP)22 of 25
23. 23. Supporters in Chicago react to the election results for President Barack Obama. (AP)23 of 25
24. 24. Arizona Democrats celebrate as President Obama is declared the winner of the presidential race.24 of 25
25. 25. Supporters wave flags during President Barack Obama’s election night party in Chicago. (AP)25 of 25
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!