According to our friends over at Eben Gregory, T.I. went on the Big Tigger Show and spoke about his discussion with Apollo Nida the other day in a local ATL parking lot in which Nida was pretty much instructed to keep T.I. out of his tweets!
As we previously reported, Nida tweeted that T.I. had a clause in his plea deal with the Feds that was similar to the one he just made in which he apparently agreed to snitch for the Government.
Check out the discussion in the video below!
T.I. was hilarious in his response as to why he felt the need to check Apollo! Said T.I.,
“The wonderful thing about the federal government and the United States is that all agreements, plea agreements are public record so you can pull Clifford Joseph Harris…It’s all out there man so you can pull my agreement up and just so you know what you’re looking for it’s called a Prop 35 or rule 35 that’s associated with cooperation when you agree to cooperate. So when you’re looking at the paper work and you’re looking for my agreement look for that. Just read it in great detail, take your time, print it out…take it to your thinking seat, read it up.”
Check it out below!
Well there you go!
T.I. Kills Birthday Bash 17
1. T.I. arrives to Birthday Bash 171 of 11
2. T.I. at Birthday Bash 172 of 11
3. T.I. kills “N*ggaz in Paris”3 of 11
4. T.I. reclaming the Birthday Bash throne4 of 11
5. T.I. at Birthday Bash 175 of 11
6. Athlete’s Foot ad6 of 11
7. T.I. at Birthday Bash 177 of 11
8. T.I. at Birthday Bash 178 of 11
9. T.I. at Birthday Bash 179 of 11
10. T.I. at Birthday Bash 1710 of 11
11. T.I. at Birthday Bash 1711 of 11
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!