NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders is still in the midst of a bitter divorce ex-wife Pilar Sanders. The former couple is still battling it out in court because Pilar wants her prenup voided so that she can receive more money than what she originally agreed to when she signed the prenup. Her previous attempts to have the prenup have been denied, but Pilar has one more trick up her sleeve.
Pilar Sanders has recently filed legal documents claiming she should not be governed or held to the standards of American law since she is a Moorish National Aboriginal, Indigenous Natural Person. (Don’t worry, we were wondering what the hell she was talking about as well.) Pilar Sanders, who is now using the name Pilar Biggers Sanders Love El-Dey, says that since she is now affiliated with the Moorish Divine and National Movement of the World she can only be judged and governed by the Moroccan Empire.
It’s still unclear how this recent piece of information will help void her prenup, but bless her heart for trying. As we mentioned before, her previous attempts to have her prenup voided have been denied and judging from how out of left field this is, we have a feeling this will be another denied attempt.
But we will see.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
READ MORE HOT GOSSIP ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
Cheaper To Keep ‘Em – Expensive Divorces
1. 1. Michael & Juanita Jordan: Juanita collected $168 million1 of 11
2. 2. Tiger and Elin Woods: Elin was awarded between $100 million and $110 million.2 of 11
3. 3. Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons: Kimora gets $40,000 a month in child support.3 of 11
4. 4. Shaquille & Shaunie O’Neal: Shaq pays at least $20,000 monthly.4 of 11
5. 5. Nas & Kelis: Nas pays $51,000 for child support monthly.5 of 11
6. 6. The Dream and Christina Milian: The Dream was ordered to pay a one time $4m & $5000 per month.6 of 11
7. 7. Janet Jackson and Rene Elinzondo: Janet paid Elinzondo $15M after two years of court.7 of 11
8. 8. Eddie and Nicole Murphy: Nicole got around $15 million.8 of 11
9. 9. Lionel and Diane Ritchie: Diane winded up with around $20 M9 of 11
10. 10. Jen Lopen & Marc Anthony: Not settled yet, but J Lo is worth $150M and Marc $40M10 of 11
11. 11. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver: This divorce could cost AS around $200M11 of 11