High schooeler Kwe’Shaun Parker, the ESPN top prospect threw down one of the best dunks we’ve seen in sometime. The prospect threw down a one-handed 360 during pre-game warm ups at Diamond Day 2014. And of course the crowd went into a frenzy after seeing the dunk. Some onlookers even walked out the gym in the excitement or probably in disbelief on a dunk they never seen before.
- Adele Reveals “25” Tracklist
- Drake Addresses “Hotline Bling” & “Cha Cha” Comparisons
- 5 Reasons Emmy Winner Viola Davis Is Owning Way More Than Fall TV
- Justine Skye Talks Performing At #TIDALx1020 [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s Getting Ugly: Meek Mill Fires Back At Wale Over Comments About Drake Beef
- #LHHH Season 4, Episode 8 Recap: Miles FINALLY Tells Amber The Truth & Is Nas Pregnant By Soulja Boy?