High schooeler Kwe’Shaun Parker, the ESPN top prospect threw down one of the best dunks we’ve seen in sometime. The prospect threw down a one-handed 360 during pre-game warm ups at Diamond Day 2014. And of course the crowd went into a frenzy after seeing the dunk. Some onlookers even walked out the gym in the excitement or probably in disbelief on a dunk they never seen before.
- Follow TheUrbanDaily On Facebook!
- 29 Times The Simpsons Totally Nailed Black Celebs
- 7 Times Lupe Fiasco Blew Our Minds On His Album
- TMZ Reports Lil Wayne Will Sue Birdman For $8 Million
- Rihanna Releases ‘FourFiveSeconds’ With Kanye West & Paul McCartney
- 50 Years Later: The March On Selma
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!