High schooeler Kwe’Shaun Parker, the ESPN top prospect threw down one of the best dunks we’ve seen in sometime. The prospect threw down a one-handed 360 during pre-game warm ups at Diamond Day 2014. And of course the crowd went into a frenzy after seeing the dunk. Some onlookers even walked out the gym in the excitement or probably in disbelief on a dunk they never seen before.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked