High schooeler Kwe’Shaun Parker, the ESPN top prospect threw down one of the best dunks we’ve seen in sometime. The prospect threw down a one-handed 360 during pre-game warm ups at Diamond Day 2014. And of course the crowd went into a frenzy after seeing the dunk. Some onlookers even walked out the gym in the excitement or probably in disbelief on a dunk they never seen before.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- 50 Cent To Executive Produce & Appear In New Scripted Fox Comedy Series "My Friend 50"
- Sweet Baby Yeezus: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Welcome A Baby Boy
- J. Cole Is Big Enough For An HBO Special
- Aaron Hernandez Moved Into 'Segregated' Prison Unit After Guards Find Shank In His Cell