High schooeler Kwe’Shaun Parker, the ESPN top prospect threw down one of the best dunks we’ve seen in sometime. The prospect threw down a one-handed 360 during pre-game warm ups at Diamond Day 2014. And of course the crowd went into a frenzy after seeing the dunk. Some onlookers even walked out the gym in the excitement or probably in disbelief on a dunk they never seen before.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Whoopi Goldberg, Kate Hudson, & More Read Kanye West’s Most Dramatic Tweets
- Fetty Wap Inspires Young Fan To Be His True Self
- Remembering Nina Simone: 5 Moments That Stole Our Hearts
- Forbes Releases 2016 List Of The Richest People In The World
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court