Release Date: 6/14/2014
The Air Jordan 6 Retro Championship Pack is set to released tomorrow, and it will include the Air Jordan 6 Retro “Cigar” and “Champagne.” They have a familiar touch of the “DMP” pack by giving the Air Jordan VI pack a premium feel and look.
The “Cigar” uses a cigar brown colorway which is a few shades lighter than chocolate color and tones, while the “Champagne” colorway sports a champagne green bottle color way using patent leather materials with hits of glow in the dark materials which include the soles, tongue and pull tab. Each sneaker feature a championship ring lace locks instead of the normal lacelocks that traditional appear with the Jordan 6.
Expect to see a gold speckle on the “Champagne” pair and the “Cigar” to use a solid color midsole to separate itself from each other. The heel will add a new element, instead of having the traditional Jumpman logo the sneaker will have an embroider emblem of Michael Jordan’s years of winning NBA championships, which both sneakers represent. It’s a limited release so its going to be nearly impossible to grab a pair if you aren’t standing in line at this very moment or have a direct connect to get your hands on a pair. With a slew of other sneakers being released this weekend by Jordan Brand and Nike don’t be disappointed if you can’t get pair as they are other options.
25 SneakerHead Celebs To Follow On Instagram
1. #nike#air1Givenchycalabo#goodpeople#goodvibesSource:Instagram 1 of 25
2. Another exclusive 1 of 1 ,,,,2chainz GuiseppeZanotti , billboard music awardsSource:Instagram 2 of 25
3. Kicks for the daySource:Instagram 3 of 25
4. Saturday can't come any faster? #holdat #heartoverheight @zanerobeaus pants #j'sonmy👣 #freshSource:Instagram 4 of 25
5. Game look last night! #BlackHistory #2sSource:Instagram 5 of 25
6. New Castle Australia with @owuorarunga. Photo: @jkoephotoSource:Instagram 6 of 25
7. Real Motjafuckin G'zSource:Instagram 7 of 25
8. CALI made ME!!!! #whynot #fashionking #donthateonthebrodie #jordan12 #brodiejustmaxedSource:Instagram 8 of 25
9. RAF X FLVCKO........SS-2005 X NOW NIGGASource:Instagram 9 of 25
10. When you in ya own lane, it's no traffic #YoungOGSource:Instagram 10 of 25
11. Time OffSource:Instagram 11 of 25
12. HAHAHA FULL OUTFITS ARE CRAZY ( WE HAVE SWIM TRUNKS NOW!!!) SOONSource:Instagram 12 of 25
13. #HappyEaster #LilSwag #HustleHart #ComedicRockStar #LiveLoveLaughSource:Instagram 13 of 25
14. #CruzDayEveryDaySource:Instagram 14 of 25
15. De Lano'sSource:Instagram 15 of 25
16. 11's "Poppa Smurfs" #KickGameCray #StriveForGreatnessSource:Instagram 16 of 25
17. 5Lab3 #TooCleanSource:Instagram 17 of 25
18. Heading to Storrs for the Honoring of The 99 Championship Team . #UConnVsSDSU #Holdat #HomeAwayFromHome #LoveTheFans #JordanFutures.Source:Instagram 18 of 25
19. #miamiheat #wtb #mmgSource:Instagram 19 of 25
20. Fuck a caption !!!!!! @franknittyy @sneakernews @nicekicks @sole_nation #CigarsAndChampagne #VeuveClicquot #VersaceCigars #WatchHowManyNiggasStealMyPic #FuckItTho #LiveThroughMe #ThatsWhatImHereFor #BloodMoney #LaFamiliaSource:Instagram 20 of 25
21. Pull up. Hop out. @jumpman23 Carmine's.Source:Instagram 21 of 25
22. If i cant be fly doing it then its not meant for me to do it. Like black folk food it got to have flavor. W/ out flavor it means nothing.Source:Instagram 22 of 25
23. Here In The Bronx In Front Of 1000 Taping Channel 11 News #BX #NYC #Forrest #HomeSource:Instagram 23 of 25
24. Headed to my cuzzo graduation get ready for pics of my super Nigerian family Nigerian food and other miscellaneous things today .Source:Instagram 24 of 25
25. "One A Days" "War Vet" @nikebasketball @kingjames IX Low. #StayFRESHSource:Instagram 25 of 25
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook!
ione_facebook_like_box url_segment=theurbandaily height=”260″]
MORE LINKS ON THE URBAN DAILY