According to TMZ, “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” star Bambi Johnson adamantly denies putting a hit out on cast mate Erica Pinkett. However, she does say that she is related to the alleged attacker Stephanie Harp.
Stephanie Harp who is accused of slicing and dicing Pinkett like a ninja blender during a fight last week says Erica actually started the fight.
Harp allegedly says Erica threw a drink at her which was what triggered the fight inside of Atlanta’s Taboo nightclub in the first place.
TMZ reports that Bambi claims her sister did not have a razor blade and says reports claiming the scene was bloody are false.
Stay tuned kids…you know this ain’t hardly over!
“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Season 2 Takes New York!
1. K.Michelle1 of 20
2. Joseline Hernandez2 of 20
3. Joseline, Mona and Stevie J3 of 20
4. Joseline Hernandez4 of 20
5. “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast takes New York5 of 20
6. Erica Dixon6 of 20
7. Erica on stage7 of 20
8. Erica Dixon8 of 20
9. Mimi Faust9 of 20
10. K.Michelle and Yandy Smith10 of 20
11. K Michelle and Mimi embrace on stage11 of 20
12. Mimi Faust, Mona-Scott Young and Erica Dixon12 of 20
13. K. Michelle, Mimi and Stevie J on stage13 of 20
14. K.Michelle on stage14 of 20
15. K. Michelle15 of 20
16. Stevie J and Mona on stage16 of 20
17. K. Michelle, Stevie J and Mona on stage17 of 20
18. Mimi Faust on stage18 of 20
19. Mona on stage19 of 20
20. “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast takes New York20 of 20
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!