This is ridiculous! According to TMZ, Sherri Shepherd will be sued if she doesn’t embrace the child that is arriving via surrogate this month!
Lamar Sally, Sherri’s very angry and determined estranged husband is reportedly already drafting legal docs to prevent Sherri from backing out of the surrogate contract she signed while they were still a couple.
Now mind you, Sherri claims Lamar defrauded her into signing the contract and claims he knew he wanted out of the marriage but wanted to hook her into paying child support the way she does for her son’s father. She wants the contract voided on grounds of fraud … and just wants to wash her hands of Sally and all parental obligations.
TMZ has reported that the baby is biologically Sal’s but not Sherri’s.
Sally is crying foul now and says he’ll fight to put Sherri’s name on the birth certificate … if that takes a judge’s order, so be it.
TMZ has learned that Lamar may weave what he believes is Sherri’s hypocrisy into the contract, saying on the one hand she professes to be a good Christian and on the other she is abandoning an innocent child.
But what does that say about Lamar if he seemingly tried to trick her into having his baby for the purposes of getting paid? Where is the moral value to that? And if he loved his child, then why would he try to force a woman who wants nothing to do with it to be the mother of the baby. Why would he want that child to grow up knowing Sherri publicly wanted no parts of a relationship with them? Seems like a whole lot to put on a kid no?
Yeah…we wonder if he realizes that he appears to be making Sherri’s allegations look that much more true? These actions just make him seem to be the opportunist that she is calling him. We wonder if a judge will agree? Stay tuned!
Cheaper To Keep ‘Em – Expensive Divorces
1. 1. Michael & Juanita Jordan: Juanita collected $168 million1 of 11
2. 2. Tiger and Elin Woods: Elin was awarded between $100 million and $110 million.2 of 11
3. 3. Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons: Kimora gets $40,000 a month in child support.3 of 11
4. 4. Shaquille & Shaunie O’Neal: Shaq pays at least $20,000 monthly.4 of 11
5. 5. Nas & Kelis: Nas pays $51,000 for child support monthly.5 of 11
6. 6. The Dream and Christina Milian: The Dream was ordered to pay a one time $4m & $5000 per month.6 of 11
7. 7. Janet Jackson and Rene Elinzondo: Janet paid Elinzondo $15M after two years of court.7 of 11
8. 8. Eddie and Nicole Murphy: Nicole got around $15 million.8 of 11
9. 9. Lionel and Diane Ritchie: Diane winded up with around $20 M9 of 11
10. 10. Jen Lopen & Marc Anthony: Not settled yet, but J Lo is worth $150M and Marc $40M10 of 11
11. 11. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver: This divorce could cost AS around $200M11 of 11
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!