The Oscar-nominated actor has been ordered to pay Michelle spousal support, but Terrence claims he only makes $5,878 a month, according to TMZ. He’s filed new court papers to throw out his divorce settlement papers, saying he was only married to Michelle for a year. He also claims that she coerced him into signing the papers.
He owes her $325,000 in spousal support. It looks as though he has to pay child and spousal support for his other ex-wife, Lori McMasters, as well.
Terrence says that he is an employee of McMasters, so whatever he makes goes straight to her, and she writes him a check.
Hopefully his new FOX series, Empire (with Taraji P. Henson), will get picked up, so he can bring home some cash and clear his debts.
Cheaper To Keep ‘Em – Expensive Divorces
1. 1. Michael & Juanita Jordan: Juanita collected $168 million1 of 11
2. 2. Tiger and Elin Woods: Elin was awarded between $100 million and $110 million.2 of 11
3. 3. Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons: Kimora gets $40,000 a month in child support.3 of 11
4. 4. Shaquille & Shaunie O’Neal: Shaq pays at least $20,000 monthly.4 of 11
5. 5. Nas & Kelis: Nas pays $51,000 for child support monthly.5 of 11
6. 6. The Dream and Christina Milian: The Dream was ordered to pay a one time $4m & $5000 per month.6 of 11
7. 7. Janet Jackson and Rene Elinzondo: Janet paid Elinzondo $15M after two years of court.7 of 11
8. 8. Eddie and Nicole Murphy: Nicole got around $15 million.8 of 11
9. 9. Lionel and Diane Ritchie: Diane winded up with around $20 M9 of 11
10. 10. Jen Lopen & Marc Anthony: Not settled yet, but J Lo is worth $150M and Marc $40M10 of 11
11. 11. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver: This divorce could cost AS around $200M11 of 11
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook!
MORE LINKS ON THE URBAN DAILY