The beginning of every sports season is an opportunity to start over. Athletes, whether they won a championship or barely made the finals, like to keep the past in the past so they can focus.
However, Foot Locker makes fun of this notion in a new ad starring current NBA star James Harden and Hall of Famers Charles Barkley and Scottie Pippen.
Harden is looking to Barkley for advice and the “Mound Round of Rebound” counsels him that “all the greats have a short memory” and gets a hilarious co-sign from Scottie Pippen. Watch below:
Of course, we all know that Pippen won six NBA championships with the Chicago Bulls but got a little bit of help from this guy named Michael Jordan.
LeBron, Bosh and Carmelo: Who Made The Right Move? Talking NBA Free Agency
Cleveland Cavaliers Owner Dan Gilbert Invests $40 Million Into Genius.com
What Was Worse: The Decision or The Stall? [POLL]
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Hottest ESPN Body Issue Covers Of All Time [PHOTOS]
27 photos Launch gallery
11. Serena Williams ESPN Body Issue 2009
11 of 27
15. Candace Parker ESPN Body Issue 2012
15 of 27
16. Blake Griffin ESPN Body Issue 2011
16 of 27
17. Carmelita Jeter ESPN Body Issue 2012
17 of 27
19. Serge Ibaka ESPN Body Issue 2013
19 of 27
20. Diana Taurasi ESPN Body Issue 2010
20 of 27
21. U.S. Womens Volleyball Team ESPN Body Issue 2012
21 of 27
24. Dwight Howard ESPN Body Issue 2009
24 of 27
25. Swin Cash ESPN Body Issue 2013
25 of 27
26. Tyson Chandler ESPN Body Issue 2012
26 of 27
27. Amare Stoudemire ESPN Body Issue 2010
27 of 27