The late Michael Jackson certainly had the Midas Touch and any artists would be honored to work on music with him. Marsha Ambrosius was his last collaboration before he passed when they produced Butterflies in 2001. She remembers their time together and her stories make us wish Michael Jackson all over again.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Whoopi Goldberg, Kate Hudson, & More Read Kanye West’s Most Dramatic Tweets
- Fetty Wap Inspires Young Fan To Be His True Self
- Remembering Nina Simone: 5 Moments That Stole Our Hearts
- Forbes Releases 2016 List Of The Richest People In The World
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court