The late Michael Jackson certainly had the Midas Touch and any artists would be honored to work on music with him. Marsha Ambrosius was his last collaboration before he passed when they produced Butterflies in 2001. She remembers their time together and her stories make us wish Michael Jackson all over again.
- Michael Brown, Jr.’s Parents Release Statement: ‘We Are Profoundly Disappointed’
- UPDATED: St. Louis Police Chief Blames Protesters For ‘Tearing Community Apart’
- Obama: We 'Need To Accept' Grand Jury's Decision
- Hip-Hop And Beyond Reacts To Grand Jury Decision In Ferguson
- Ferguson Grand Jury Evidence May Not Be Released
- Roland Martin On Former DC Mayor Marion Barry