The late Michael Jackson certainly had the Midas Touch and any artists would be honored to work on music with him. Marsha Ambrosius was his last collaboration before he passed when they produced Butterflies in 2001. She remembers their time together and her stories make us wish Michael Jackson all over again.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked