The late Michael Jackson certainly had the Midas Touch and any artists would be honored to work on music with him. Marsha Ambrosius was his last collaboration before he passed when they produced Butterflies in 2001. She remembers their time together and her stories make us wish Michael Jackson all over again.
- End Of An Era: The Night HOT 97 Died [OP-ED]
- 25 Times Jennifer Lopez Proved She's The Baddest On The Planet
- #ObamaAlwaysOnBeat: Watch Obama’s Best Dance Moves
- 'Empire' Stars Trai Byers And Grace Gealey Get Engaged
- Stream Music From HBO's 'Ballers'
- Khloe Kardashian Talks Amber Rose And Missing Lamar Odom