The late Michael Jackson certainly had the Midas Touch and any artists would be honored to work on music with him. Marsha Ambrosius was his last collaboration before he passed when they produced Butterflies in 2001. She remembers their time together and her stories make us wish Michael Jackson all over again.
- 5 NFL Quarterbacks You Need For A Killer Fantasy Football Season
- 'Black-Ish' Gets Ready To School Us On The N-Word
- Jimmy Fallon Reunites Kenan & Kel For 'Good Burger' Sketch
- 'Empire' Had A Crazy Number Of Cameos In Its Season Premiere
- The Game Issues A Word Of Warning To Slim Jesus: ‘Lives Can Be Lost When Playing Those Games’
- Twitter Roasts Michael B. Jordan For All Lives Matter & Interracial Dating Comments