Hip-hop isn’t all about flashy cars and girls. Common has dedicated his new album “Nobody’s Smiling” to the struggle in Chicago. He explains how he hopes his music will bring awareness and force people to pay attention to what’s going on in their own backyards.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked