Hip-hop isn’t all about flashy cars and girls. Common has dedicated his new album “Nobody’s Smiling” to the struggle in Chicago. He explains how he hopes his music will bring awareness and force people to pay attention to what’s going on in their own backyards.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- 50 Cent To Executive Produce & Appear In New Scripted Fox Comedy Series "My Friend 50"
- Sweet Baby Yeezus: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Welcome A Baby Boy
- J. Cole Is Big Enough For An HBO Special
- Aaron Hernandez Moved Into 'Segregated' Prison Unit After Guards Find Shank In His Cell