Hip-hop isn’t all about flashy cars and girls. Common has dedicated his new album “Nobody’s Smiling” to the struggle in Chicago. He explains how he hopes his music will bring awareness and force people to pay attention to what’s going on in their own backyards.
- 5 NFL Quarterbacks You Need For A Killer Fantasy Football Season
- 'Black-Ish' Gets Ready To School Us On The N-Word
- Jimmy Fallon Reunites Kenan & Kel For 'Good Burger' Sketch
- 'Empire' Had A Crazy Number Of Cameos In Its Season Premiere
- The Game Issues A Word Of Warning To Slim Jesus: ‘Lives Can Be Lost When Playing Those Games’
- Twitter Roasts Michael B. Jordan For All Lives Matter & Interracial Dating Comments