In a world of “Google it,” “swipe left,” and “on fleek,” we absolutely needed one more pop culture catch phrase, and this latest one comes with a pretty slick gimmick to boot. A novelty search engine inspired by Drake allows users to enter keywords in a search box, much like one would on Google or Bing or any other search engine. The trick with this one, though, is that all the answers are centered around the Canadian hip-hop star. Let Me Drake That For You promises loads of fun to be had figuring out which word combinations will yield the most exciting results. It also plays Drake’s music while it searches, which just makes this new toy that much more intriguing. Workplace productivity is about to take a serious hit.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked