Despite rumors swirling that Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and R&B diva Ciara are the latest celebrity couple and that Wilson would be bringing Ciara to the White House Correspondents Dinner as his guest, a post from Wilson’s Facebook page tells a different story. The post, which appeared earlier today, features a video of Wilson and his grandmother dancing together, with the caption, “Can’t wait to dance with my beautiful date at the WHCD this weekend!” While it still doesn’t confirm whether or not Wilson and Ciara are dating, at least we now know who his date for the dinner will be.
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked